Women in 20's who eat & log daily!

Options

Replies

• fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    Hey I'm 23 and I log daily. I set my calorie goal at 1590, but workout daily and most of the time I end up eating every single one of my calories back. I like to eat. lol. Anyone, feel free to add me. :D
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    26, no kids yet, I haven't logged off since I joined lol. My intake I increased to just under 1500. I eat just a tad more on the days that I work out. I have a diary??? :tongue:
  • Jennifer_Lynne912
    Options
    25! I need more friends on MFP looking for some people to help motivate me to lose the last bit of my weight! 5'8 and 160 I want to be 140. I love sharing new tips and tricks with dieting! feel free to add me!
  • moonmistmm
    moonmistmm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not in my 20s...but I'll be 20 in March, so close enough, right? I eat around 1500 calories a day, normally going a little over on the weekends. Anyone feel free to add me, my diary is open!
  • cgo8890
    Options
    Im 22, childless and i log daily and exercise 6 days a week....anyone can feel free to add me. Ive been looking to add more friends who are serious about diet and exercise. Ofcourse Im not perfect and not everything i eat is perfect but I do eat...I eat back most of my exercise calories.
  • apocalyss
    apocalyss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Having friends on MFP is so motivating! Definitely helps to stick to it! (:
    Feel free to add me! (:

My name's Liss (Well, Melissa..but I hate Mel so introduce myself as Liss these days so no one gets into that habit :P)
    I'm 23. Live in Sydney, Australia.
    Stick to a 1600 cal daily intake - with an open and honest diary! ..even if i'm having my one fat day a week ^.^ I'm a believer in moderation and treating it as more a lifestyle change than just a diet. I will still have chocolate, ice cream and all the other delicious thing..but in moderation! :)
    I play Roller Derby :D and exercise about 4 - 6 days a week. Roller Derby training is pretty intense, so even if I only end up doing 3 - 4 days a week of exercise it's still about 9 hours of exercise a week!
    I started using MFP to eat better at the end of October 2012 and have currently lost just over 12kgs (27lbs)
  • ckkoski
    Options
    I'm 27, log daily (50 days straight!), and currently eat 1450 calories a day, with one cheat meal on the weekends usually where I eat whatever I'm craving. I am practicing moderation...mostly healthy foods but indulging within reason :)

My favorite activity right now is running...I even got a girl's group together to run at a local park on Sundays! :) Going to try to start weight training again soon, too.

SW: 194.6
    CW: 181
    GW: 140 lbs

Add me if you're in the same boat! :)
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, I log daily, except for special occasions, like my anniversary with my boyfriend this last weekend. My diary is open, and I have a target of 1840 net cals a day. I generally work out 5 days a week, although I've missed the last couple due to being sick :grumble:

I would love to have more friends around my age with similar goals, so anyone can add me!
  • jtallwood
    jtallwood Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yay, plenty of new friends! I hope no one was offended by my friends ''criterias'' haha, I like you all whether you're in your 20's or not or have child or not, I'm just looking for people in a similar situation to me!

I wasn't expecting so many requests haha, that's great! I accepted most of the requests, think it'll be enough for now, I want to be able to comment and support you! :)
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Added! Other people feel free to add me too.:drinker:
  • lorimore
    Options
    I am 18, log on daily and have an open and very ohnest diary. I am aiming for 1500 calories per day but am generally interested in what I am actually putting into my body. I started uni in september and thus my diet changed quite a bit and I know that it is now not great so am trying to keep track of what I am eating. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • ssami_89
    Options
    I just opened my diary to friends i eat 1200 calories
  • MissMay87
    Options
    I am 25 with an open diary. Aiming for 1500/day for now. Anyone may add me :)
  • srhkoll13
    srhkoll13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I've been logging daily for about 6 weeks now but this is the first time I've ventured into the "community" part of the site. Would love to add some friends to start sharing ideas and motivation. I'm 26 and targeting 1200 net calories/day (but usually eat closer to 1400-1500). I'm honestly not sure if my diary's open or not but I'll try to make sure that it is! Please feel free to add me.
  • autumnsnow786
    autumnsnow786 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i'm in the 20's, i'm pretty active on mfp, and my diary is open
  • DianaG1986
    DianaG1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In the same boat as you all... 26 and I'm trying to loose 10-15 more lbs and need friends to help motivate. Please add me. :)
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm 19. I've found that friends on here help keep me motivated, as I started the other day for what's about the third or fourth try. My diary is open, though it's only been filled the last couple days, I log between 1300 and 1800 depending on how much I've worked out (the more I work out, the more I tend to eat!)
  • happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am 26 and log daily. Feel free to add me :)
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I have 15 kids and I eat 3 calories a day can I still be friends??:sad:
  • annapcc
    Options
    Oh! I love this. I am 24. My "goal" is 1500 a day. I usually stay under that. My diary is "friends only" but I sent you a request! :-)