I need motivation

Options
Hello everyone! I am new here :)

Back in 2010, I was 165lbs. Through a healthy diet and working out for 2 hours 4-5 days a week, I was able to drop down to 125lbs. I was doing really well on maintaining my weight by keeping up on my work outs and sticking to my diet. It was very easy for me back then because I had nothing going on in my life. I was a stay home wife and I didnt go to school. All I pretty much did was workout and take care of my hubby. However, halfway through 2012, I started a new job and also went back to school. Since then, I had to find different ways to adjust my schedule. I get up at 5AM to go to my 6AM-11:30AM job. By the time I get out of work, I literally have just 30 mins to eat lunch and get ready to go to school, which is from 12:30PM-4:30PM. Then after being stuck in the rush hour traffic, I'll make it to the gym around 5:30PM. Then after working out for about an hour, I'll get home around 6:30PM, just dead tired! My problem with this is that I never get to eat on time, or better yet, I dont get to eat as healthy as I want. I skip breakfast almost everyday now because I find it so hard to get up earlier than 5 in the morning. And by the time I get to the gym and start to work out, I am just exhausted. I try to stick to my workout routine, but I find it so difficult to do. I try my best to eat healthy while Im at school or while at work, but its so hard when theres nothing but fastfood around! I started packing lunch recently and its been working great for me. But other than that, I just fall off my diet plan and workouts because I am always soooo tired :( I am now 137lbs and I am so disappointed with myself. I would like to go back to my old weight, and maybe if I can, drop 5lbs more than that. What I need is motivation and also ways to make my schedule work. I am not expecting for someone to make me a schedule but to suggest on what I can do to still be able to go through my day but stick to working out and eating healthy

thank you :)

28538807.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• Bunnaliqua
    Bunnaliqua Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It's possible you already know these tips but I'll offer a few :)

- plan and pack all of your own food
    I know it's exhausting but I found that always having my own food really helps.

- pre cut all your veggies
    Then salads during the week are easy to make, better yet make a huge bag of premade, pretossed salad. Just choose veggies that will last like carrot and if you want tomato use cherry tomatoes.

- cook big batches and pre portion freezer meals. I did this the whole time I was in school and never ate lunch out.

Wishing you the motivation you need to keep going!