nearly 150lb lost :) (piccy inside)

Options

Replies

• sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    you are inspiring..this must have been one hell of a battle..congratulations!!
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's incredible. Well done!!!!
  • Thatslimgal84
    Options
    impressive and well done!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    You are WESOME! Great work!
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You're amazing. :)
  • wntrbreez
    wntrbreez Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing transformation!
  • ashley8156
    ashley8156 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!! Keep it up!
  • Ladycooper8
    Options
    you look great! I also thought u said swimming world hehe.. :) enjoy the new you girlie!
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,734 Member
    Options
    Fantastic . It looks like a mother daughter photo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big pat on the back
  • lgrobinso1
    Options
    Amazing, great job I'm fairly new here and its been a struggle, your pics are so encouraging
  • fat2skinnyanne
    Options
    Amazing stuff! Give yourself a pat on the back for finding the strength within you to turn your back on the fat personj and finding the real you!! Thankyou for sharing, I am sure that like me, many will feel more heartened and motivated knowing that there IS a light at the end of the tunnel and that the real .... can emerge from its fatty cocoon like a brand new butterfly! All the best for the last few pounds!! Anne :flowerforyou:
  • excello1980
    Options
    Hounestly!!?? you have my respect!!! seriousy, great job, congrats!!
  • james_parker
    Options
    Congratulation..........
    I always suggest to my friends that "Swimming keeps you fit". Because there is a scientific reason behind it.

Swimming helps lose weight, burn calories and puts little stress on your body. Swimming works all the major muscles, and will tone you up and slim you down! Swimming is known to be one of the best all round aerobic exercises because it works all the major muscle groups so targets every area of your body. Regular swimming when losing weight will improve your health and may reduce the risk of chronic illnesses, such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes and stroke.

ALL THE BEST...!!!
  • Jensenwellington
    Jensenwellington Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You're such an inspiration! Well done :-D
  • erbrat
    erbrat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats, truly inspiring!! If you were to name a couple of key elements in your daily routine that helped you through this transformation, what would they be?
  • JackiePenner
    JackiePenner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Absolutely smashing! Good for you!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look fantastic!
  • avongirl74
    avongirl74 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    wow...just wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!