daily goal question

Options
hi all , i only started yesterday and im looking for food ideas my daily goal is 1220 ???i thinks thats sounds low .
could that be right or have i made a mistake adding in some details?

Replies

• GaloisGirl
    GaloisGirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Mine is 1330. It's hard to keep BUT if you work out, the calories you burn are substracted from what you ate. So go for a walk or exercise and you get a couple hundred more calories. ;) It really motivates me to move.
  • francescabilli
    Options
    Hi Bella, my daily goal is 1200. :-( I only start today and it is hard but the idea of look at my self in the mirror and see a skinner me motivates me..... I'm a mum of 6 months old beautiful baby boy that made me put on 21 kg w the pregnancy and left me w 5 over still.... Fallow a balanced diet is the only way to lose weight and keep it off..... Btw I,m getting married in August so I MUST get skinnier ......
  • GaloisGirl
    GaloisGirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Bella, my daily goal is 1200. :-( I only start today and it is hard but the idea of look at my self in the mirror and see a skinner me motivates me..... I'm a mum of 6 months old beautiful baby boy that made me put on 21 kg w the pregnancy and left me w 5 over still.... Fallow a balanced diet is the only way to lose weight and keep it off..... Btw I,m getting married in August so I MUST get skinnier ......

Congratulations on your wedding and good luck on your journey! :)