SERIOUS FRIENDS ONLY!

Options
If you are SERIOUS about your weight loss or health goals please add me. I need people with the same goals as me. I don't want friends that are just here to see "BLANK has logged in for BLANK days in a row". Logging in is not making you healthy neither is it making you lose weight. I don't mean to bash people but I need serious friends that will support and help me as I will do in return. You have to want it, so if you are serious PLEASE feel free to add me.

Replies

• tisha_rae
    tisha_rae Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you want,

I've lost 19 lbs w/ 25 to 30 more to go. :)

Best Wishes!
  • NurseSturgill
    NurseSturgill Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm on most every day, and have lost about 30lbs....add me if you like =)
  • Gunsentry
    Gunsentry Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I lost 82lbs last year and now recomping my body via weight training routine.
  • Tanjaswain
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! =)
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been on MFP for going on two years and just keep getting more and more committed. I'm about halfway to my goal weight, though my goals have shifted to reducing my body fat and increasing my strength rather than hitting a specific number on a scale. I eat pretty clean, and I log every day even though I can't log IN every single day because of internet connectivity issues.
  • soni_me
    soni_me Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on every day logging and committed to geting healthy and reaching my goals. I have lost 15lbs., but still have a ways to go. Congrats on your weightloss so far...I'm sure you will accomplish your goals!