Want Results? FOCUS on the basics...

Options
2»

Replies

• DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    buuuuuuuuuuuuump (everyone should read this)
  • Ripgirl
    Ripgirl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    How I have missed your posts, Azdak - thanks for this.

I have done a lot of reading, mostly on this site, and have learned a lot but the overall key to my success has been the basics. Eat thoughtfully, exercise, rest and patience.

Cheers!
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for your thoughtful post. Now I have one question: Is that you in the avatar pic?

lol!
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for your thoughtful post. Now I have one question: Is that you in the avatar pic?

lol!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Thanks so much for taking time out and caring enough to post about this! Simple is good, it's so easy to get it all complicated and toss in too many details when really if we'd just 'DO IT' we'd all be where we want to be:wink:

Sure gave me some thinking to do Azdak and I too have missed seeing your posts, it's been awhile!:tongue:

Becca♥
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Thanks so much for taking time out and caring enough to post about this! Simple is good, it's so easy to get it all complicated and toss in too many details when really if we'd just 'DO IT' we'd all be where we want to be:wink:

Sure gave me some thinking to do Azdak and I too have missed seeing your posts, it's been awhile!:tongue:

Becca♥

I am a working stiff now ;-(

(Actually, it's great--I am back working in a hospital-based fitness center, which is really where I like to be).
  • disneyfetishboy
    disneyfetishboy Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks for advice, which is ALWAYS useful. I don't think you've ever been "snippy", I always have thought your comments were courteous, useful and well timed when someone was offering a "shortcut" that would be unproductive for us readers.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options

Becca♥

I am a working stiff now ;-(

(Actually, it's great--I am back working in a hospital-based fitness center, which is really where I like to be).
    ah ha! I see, that's where you've been hiding out no wonder I haven't seen many posts from you:wink: . Well glad you're back where you belong also glad you popped back on with great wisdom to share with us Azdak!:flowerforyou:

Becca:heart:
  • spritie
    spritie Posts: 167
    Options
    bump :)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    bump:drinker:
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    BUUUUUUUMP. So tired of seeing stupid topics. READ THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    bump
  • emarcia28
    emarcia28 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    bump for later! :flowerforyou:
  • wjassell
    wjassell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Oh how I would LOVE a FAQ section for this site. It would save so much time and energy.

Good info as always............now if people would just listen to it.