36 Days and 25.6 lbs

Options
hmp1130
hmp1130 Posts: 45 Member
I have been logging for 36 days now and am down 25.6 lbs. So very excited. Have had a couple NSV's so far:

1. my favorite jacket is no longer tight on my arms
2. my favorite slacks are super comfy now instead of digging into my belly
3. my "fat" jeans no longer stay up without a belt
4. my skinny jeans are my new fat jeans

I still have about 78 lbs to lose before I hit my Senior year weight... thinking I want to lose about 100 more total... but the fact it's coming off so well so far I'm happy.

Replies

• kaypat09
    kaypat09 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's exciting!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's a big accomplishment and it's GOT to feel good for your clothes to fit better! I have only lost 9 pounds and have just noticed a very slight difference in the way clothes fit, but I can't wait to drop a pant size.

You're well on your way to losing all the weight in your goal - way to go!
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Thats awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • tattoogal77
    tattoogal77 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your NSV's! I feel those are more important than scale victories.
  • rubyjuly21
    rubyjuly21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job. Love it when the pants get loose.
  • livlaughlove777
    Options
    That is so exciting congratulations!! I literally just started on here so its nice to see this site works!
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm so very happy for you! How exciting! Do you eat your calories burned or not?
  • newlife0425
    newlife0425 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work.
  • sjklaus
    sjklaus Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sounds like some great things are happening for you! Keep up the momentum!
  • hmp1130
    Options
    I'm so very happy for you! How exciting! Do you eat your calories burned or not?

No, I never eat back what I burn, but I have my goal set at my BMR/-20% TDEE not what MFP suggests
  • Santerre1984
    Santerre1984 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Milestones make the difference...:wink:
  • hmp1130
    Options
    Thanks everyone... it seems like a windfall of NSV's lately which I LOVE. I have an awesome World of Warcraft hoodie that I haven't been able to zip up and today it zips and have ROOM in it... I'm so happy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!