What's for dinner tonight?

Options
1235»

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Dinner was grilled salmon, cabbage slaw, and brown rice.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Dinner will be liver & onions with roasted broccoli, mmm. I've been low on iron lately, so this should take care of that.
  • hbellsc12
    Options
    Turkey and Lean Beef Meatloaf with squash and onions, and low sodium corn :)
  • borom44
    borom44 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Spanish Style Pork:
    (Pork chops trimmed of fat, chopped tomato, onion, frozen peppers, garlic spicy paprika and smoked paprika, with chopped fresh red chilli: Roasted in the bag)

Basmati rice with Tomato, onion, small amount of chorizo and mixed steamed veg
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    We're having Whole-wheat spaghetti, roasted garlic sauce with onions and chicken. Not the most exciting dinner, but it fills a gap
  • quinnybear
    Options
    raspberry chipotle chicken tacos! the chicken is in the crockpot while I'm at work!

Ohhhh recipe??

I don't really use a recipe, but here's what I do: I put some frozen chicken breast in the crockpot, add a few chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, then add water and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Once I get home from work, I remove the chicken and shred it. I strain the liquid left in the crockpot and put the shredded chicken back in. I take about 2 cup of the liquid that has been strained and blend it up with 3-4 chipotle peppers and add that back to the crock pot and let it cook on low another hour. When I'm ready to eat, I take the shredded chicken and mix it with raspberry chipotle sauce and makes tacos with whatever fixins I like!

The chipotle peppers in adobo can be found in little cans in the Mexican food section at most grocery stores. The raspberry chipotle sauce I find next to the mariandes and BBQ sauces, the brand I get is Fischer and Wieser. They're super yummy and even my fiance loves them!
  • melcookson
    melcookson Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Sounds lovely! Thanks for sharing
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Mums hot spicy chilli.......nose was running hahahahaha
  • melcookson
    melcookson Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    McDonalds tonight for me :)