do you ever feel?

Options
like you just cant do anythin but stay in bed and just cry....and feel sorry for yourself, then you are mad at yourself cause you are feeling sorry for yourself and you just cry again.

aaaaaaaahhhhh its driving me nuts! and i feel so alone in this **** that its just...crazy.

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Yes, sometimes I do. On those days, I do what I can, going through motions, because what else is there to do? Nothing. Nothing else to do but to keep living. Even if it's just doing it without wanting to, until that "wanting to" kicks back in. And sometimes that hurts - the waiting, the going through the motions - but the better parts, if I just wait, always comes back.

There's a Voltaire quote that goes (and I think I'm paraphrasing here) "Someone said life is hard. Voltaire responded with 'Compared to what?'" And that always reminds me that really, there is no alternative. Sometimes I feel lost and alone and without a point of reference and that I'll never do anything worthwhile.

But life doesn't stop there. I still have to go to work, clean out the litterbox, eat, go to school, scrub out the bathtub. No matter what I'm feeling, there are things that have to be done.

So I do them, because what else is there to do? Things will improve, they always do. And in the meantime....what else is there to do?
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Yes, sometimes I do. On those days, I do what I can, going through motions, because what else is there to do? Nothing. Nothing else to do but to keep living. Even if it's just doing it without wanting to, until that "wanting to" kicks back in. And sometimes that hurts - the waiting, the going through the motions - but the better parts, if I just wait, always comes back.

There's a Voltaire quote that goes (and I think I'm paraphrasing here) "Someone said life is hard. Voltaire responded with 'Compared to what?'" And that always reminds me that really, there is no alternative. Sometimes I feel lost and alone and without a point of reference and that I'll never do anything worthwhile.

But life doesn't stop there. I still have to go to work, clean out the litterbox, eat, go to school, scrub out the bathtub. No matter what I'm feeling, there are things that have to be done.

So I do them, because what else is there to do? Things will improve, they always do. And in the meantime....what else is there to do?

thanks!!!

i know and thats a good quote! its just.... after all the **** that happened in '12 feel like i finally moved on and that '13 will be my year then kaabbooooooommm i wake up feelin totally unmotivated to even berathe ( no suicidal thoughts no worries) just so...exhausted of it all...

ehhh just gonna need to push through it,,,

but it is good enough that i am not the only one :)
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Only when my fiance sleeps over :)
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Seriously, though. There is too much to experience in life than to waste it away. If your needing motivation, know it comes from within. You have all you need. Just ask yourself....How bad do you want ________________? Then get up and get it.
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Only when my fiance sleeps over :)

bahahha thats a good one haha
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I am a manic depressive and you described 1/2 of my life. You really have to pull from deep within and pull yourself out of it. That being said, some days I can and some days I just sit in my little pity party. I'll allow myself a couple of days like that then I'll just MAKE myself get off my butt and MOVE!!! Then, I am proud of myself and ready to go again!!! I feel your pain thou.......It does sux!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Not really manly to say, but I've had down days like that. Even at it's worst though, I always try to keep it in my mind that it WILL get better and it isn't as bad as it feels.

Stau strong and let it pass! But cry it out in the meantime.
  • LaurenOliver
    Options
    I had myself a good "lay under the covers in the dark and get my cry on" cry last night. Then I told myself to stop being a baby and make a plan and things were better.