Hola Everyone

Options
Hi all,

First let me say I'm so happy I found this site. It just feels like success!

Short version of my struggle....

Anyway I'm new to MFP, second day Yay!. I'm 32 and have been struggle with loosing and gaining weight since high school. Up until my senior year of high school I didn't have a problem with weight. Maybe a few pounds here and there but nothing I didn't think I couldn't get rid of. Boy was I wrong. Life happen, (college, kid, work) and I'm struggle to loose weight for ten years now. Well that's about it.

Happy loosing. Welcome all friends and challenges. I need the support.

Hugs,
A

Replies

• Hi everyone! I've been using this site to track my calories.The first five kilos dropped easily,but now there's no decrease in weight though I workout everyday and consume lesser calories than what's ideal.I drink 4 cups of coffee with skimmed milk (no sugar).Could that be slowing weight loss? I need advice please.
  • angeladenise777
    angeladenise777 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi,

First I'm no diet guru but it definitely sounds like you've hit a plateau. Maybe eating less could be the culprit. Your body could be in starvation mode. Try tricking your body by eating more, then less, and so on. Also, switch up your work out routine. Do a mix of cardio and strength training. Use new muscles. Keep the body guessing and kick it back into weight loss. If this doesn't help consult with your physician to make sure no health issues is the cause. Many time thyroid inbalance can stump weight loss.

Again I'm, no diet guru but this is a method I caught wind of along my struggle of loosing weight. I've tried quite a few diets and exercises.

HTH,
    A