any short girls with a lot to lose out there

Options
Looking for friends to help in my journey... feel free to add me!

Replies

• cerenia
    cerenia Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm short (5ft2) and started my journey on 228lbs, currently 216, looking to lose another 30 lbs my mid May, but more than that would be fab, always hapy to meet new people :)
  • YakovSmirnoff
    Options
    Hi! I'm also on the short side (less than 5'2") and I'm looking to lose 20 pounds.
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 5'1, 30lbs to loose, always a challenge!
  • mpizzi
    Options
    Yes I am short and have a lot to lose. I am 5 2. I have already lost around 50-60 lbs. But I have another 30 or so to go. I wish I could get lower but if I was 165 I would be happy. I can't seem to get past where I am. I know I need to bump up the exercise more to get past this but it is so hard with a full time job and two toddlers. But I am not going to give myself excuses.

Feel free to add me too! :smile:
  • mpizzi
    Options
    Hey we are close! I am 5 2 and have 30 lbs to lose too. Feel free to add me. Not sure how but I am gong to try to figure it out.

Michelle
  • smclean77
    smclean77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am short. And I have 100+ to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • EastHarp
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'4'' and have about 75lbs to go to my goal weight.
  • MeaganMichelle93
    MeaganMichelle93 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im 5"1' and I deffinately have some weight to lose so I can stop looking so pudgy!
  • musiqueange
    musiqueange Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently at 194 (SW: 220) - trying to get down to 140 and then some. :P
  • dannniii1989
    Options
    im 5ft 5 and weigh 226lb would like to loose around 60-70lb wud be great if I cud loose 30-40 of it by end june
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    5'1" here...currently 161, goal weight 115
  • originalkazila
    Options
    5'4" with 60lb ish total to lose. Breaking my goals down in half on the ticker for more motivation.
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and started at 220. My current weight is 165 and my first goal is just to get under 150 (healthy BMI). Once there, I'll take a look and see how I feel and where I want to be.
  • karabo04
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3 and I need to shed 10 pounds its been a little challenging but I hope to get there before summer. less clothes less wheight sounds good to me!:smile:
  • travelgal59
    travelgal59 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4 at 212(started at 260...one time was 300..) immediate goal is less than 200 then will see from there. I enjoy the encouragement.
  • babycakeslove11
    Options
    I'm 5'5... started the beginning of the year at 253, but down to 242. Had gotten down to 237, but have been struggling the past couple weeks. My first MAJOR goal is to get below 200. Then, we will go from there haha. Anyone who wants to add me, I would love the extra support system that we are all looking for :) Best of luck to all of you!
  • talkyhellcat
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'4" and my starting weight was 209. My goal is to be 160 again, course that has been 10yrs since i had seen it. Would love to be back down to before I had my first child, 145..but right now i am shooting for anything I can get!! Good luck ladies!! :flowerforyou:
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0. I started at 208 and currently at 145. It's taking me a long time and I have about 25 more lbs to go before I hit my goal! Feel free to add me!
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    5'3. 40ish pounds to lose. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am about 5'5 or 5'4 not really sure..I started out at 149 and I am currently at 140. I want to get down to 125-115. I will figure it out when I get close. If I like how I feel/look.