Hi Everyone.. First time here .... last chance to lose weigh

Options
Hi Everyone, Im Vicki, I live on a small island inbetween Ireland and the UK. Ive always been big but now at 48 Im worried about my future.:cry: Im desperate this time for it to work but need motivation from people who know how hard it is to lose weight. :ohwell:
Looking forward to a slimmer me and making new friends along the way :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great place to find people to help encourage and motivate you. :D I will send a friends request....
  • coffeegirl1998
    coffeegirl1998 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined recently and I have been motivated beyond words...and I am sure you will find motivation!
  • Trikkivix
    Trikkivix Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanx ladies.. I feel nervous and excited at the same time !!! lol:tongue:
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    It's also a great place to kill time on the boards instead of eating! I can't eat reading people's success stories! :)
  • shadows1177
    shadows1177 Posts: 33
    Options
    I feel for you! I am 32 and trying very hard to loose weight, and I have been trying for a long time. I even tried slim fast once and gained weight while on it (it actually had more callories and fat grams that my normal diet....) and I did alli too and all that did was make me sick all the time and hungry even more. However! After finding this site and actually putting in all of my information I was really able to see how all of the things that I eat and drink and all of the things that I do effect my body. I have been her for 5 days and have lost 10 pounds and so has my husband!! This has been great for us and I am sure that it will be great for you too!!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Welcome this is a great place, good friends and great support! Best of luck.
  • Trikkivix
    Trikkivix Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank u all Im feeling so positive for the first time in years xxx I will actually sleep with a smile on my face tonight !! lol Nite everyone and sweet dreams xxx