Men < 6 feet tall question

Options
Question primarily for the ladies but guys can chip in too.

Should men of an average height ever be lean? Women tend to discriminate against men less than 6 feet tall. So in order to overcome the height issue, should such a man be big - either fat or muscly. I'm thinking that for such a man, if he were to be at an optimal weight for his height, without having huge muscles, he would not be attractive to women.

Yes, I make several generalizations but trust you will respond.

Replies

• RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and would need to be borderline eating disorder to hit my "optimal weight".
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    You see women discriminate against men less than 6 ft? I know some women like their men tall and may seek them out, but no, you don't have to be heavier or muscly to be attractive if you less than 6 ft. This one woman's opinion anyway.
  • silverainn
    Options
    I'm 5'11, and have dated shorter guys (shortest was 5'7). All of them were thin.. not skinny but not really muscular either. They were attractive with that build.
  • missCherry1977
    missCherry1977 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    if you look around you will discover that almost everyone is attractive to someone. Some women like them lean and some like them muscular. Find a weight that you like on yourself and don't worry about the rest. Odds are if you think you look good others will too.