I watched my bf eat a pizza and I didn't eat any!!

Options
I not only had to watch him eat it, I cooked it for him!! I wanted some soooooo badly, but I didn't even take a bite. I must've reached for it 4 times, but was able to resist!! Yay!!

Replies

• smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Honey, Are you're pic's yours? you don't look like you need to monitor your eating. But otherwise, congrats!!!
  • conniedoll
    conniedoll Posts: 7
    Options
    Nice! I don't think I would've been able to resist if I were in the same situation with my bf! lol.
  • KDuckGirl
    KDuckGirl Posts: 32
    Options
    isn't that the WORST!!! My boyfriends eats pizza constantly and he's fit, it's not fair! Congrats on the willpower! Good work!
  • emma1488
    emma1488 Posts: 175
    Options
    Bloody bfs!!! I never ate kfc before I met my partner n he helped turn me into an addict! I swear he could live on junk n it would never show... But anything I eat goes to my thighs:(
  • KDuckGirl
    KDuckGirl Posts: 32
    Options
    Now that I think of it ...my smaller days were definitely before I met my boyfriend of 5 years! Haha! I had never touched a mot stick before then or had homemade wings or French fries! I didn't grow up with a deep friar in the home- they make everything stink!!!
  • JesseD
    JesseD Posts: 18
    Options
    Way to go!!!! I had to do the same thing this week with brownies. I baked them for my hubby and never had a one of them. Thought if I had one, I really wouldn't be able to resist more. Then my Grandma sent me home with half a pan the next night! I've sent all of them to work with hubby :)
    Got to celebrate the little victories don't we?!
  • mooselady2004
    mooselady2004 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Nice going! I am having pizza tonight. Check out the Chicken Pesto Pizza recipe on eatbetteramerica.com. It is my family's favorites. No more of the greasy stuff! Yuck!
  • mythicals
    mythicals Posts: 70
    Options
    Congrats!
    I've never been able to resist pizza. It's my weakness.
    Last week, my friends went to In and Out for burgers and fries. I was craving a cheeseburger so badly!
  • mistyshay
    mistyshay Posts: 6
    Options
    I never would have made it!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Honey, Are you're pic's yours? you don't look like you need to monitor your eating. But otherwise, congrats!!!

Please tell me they're inspirational photos. Oh my. If that really is you, it's time for you give into the pizza! Goodness.
  • Velexiraptor
    Options
    Awesome, great job!
    If there's pepperonis on pizza, I'm done. I take pepperonis off the other pieces and add them to mine...
  • girlonabike
    Options
    Congratulations for being so strong. Doesn't it feel great?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!