Hi - in need of serious motivation and support!

Options
Hi All! I am starting again on this weight loss journey. My weight has crept up to 238 lbs! I have never been this heavy, ever. I can feel how sluggish I am, and I can see how it is affecting everything in my life. I intend on ensuring that I get this weight off in a healthy manner and hopefully have fun along the way. My intent is to log in every day and to log my meals. I would appreciate any support, success stories, motivation....I know about healthy eating and what needs to be done. I have done it before and I will do it again with a little help from my fitness pal friends! :) Aurora

Replies

• Tanjaswain
    Options
    WELCOME BACK! :flowerforyou:

Today is a new day... you have accomplished the most difficult task and that is to get back on here. I am new to MFP and look forward to offer Motivation, Dedication & Inspiration and also to receive it in return.

Have a wonderful day,

Tanja
  • dreamingofhealthy
    dreamingofhealthy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    your starting where i started! I'm only down 15 total, and haven't moved the scale in over 5 weeks... but I just did my BMI calculations.... and turns out i have dropped 6% body fat... Hang in there you will get there... I'm adding you as a Friend too!
  • LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    You've taking the first step. I know that step too well. Its scary at first but as of this morning I dropped 45 pounds in 5 months. If I can do it anyone can. I wish you the best of luck. I started my journey 243 so I know exactly where you are. GOOD LUCK!