Looking for fellow 20-somethings to follow :)

Options
Hello! My name is Sara and I am a college student trying to tame a few bad
habits. I have actually been using mfp for at least a year now, and have had a lot of success with it.

Unfortunately since losing a lot of weight, life changed and my health habits suffered. Having a boyfriend has not helped my waistline either, ha.

I went from 160+ to about 130-135 last year and I really learned some self control! At about 145 now I am trying to slim down again . I am starting to not fit in all the newer, smaller clothes I bought, and I am just not feeling my best anymore.

I have been doing mfp on and off here and there but it's time to buckle down and commit to it again.

I'd love to be mfp friends with any active members, especially people my age (but not necessarily). Any takers? :)

Replies

• carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    what's up OP :smile: . I'm a 19 yo uni student (college, what ever :/) going through this whole life style change too and loves soccer (don't get me started) and would be happy for new MFP friends to motivate and vise versa : )
  • gettingfitx
    Options
    Just graduate college and picked up some bad eating habits. Trying to live healthy as well :) Feel free to add!
  • carlos118118
    Options
    im 23, in university. You and anyone else can feel free to add me, the more the better :)
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add. :)
  • Jason3589
    Options
    Too old, walks away, with the aid of a zimmer frame :smile: :indifferent:
  • antonia_yes
    antonia_yes Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    21, university student in the UK.
    Lost weight last year, going for another push this year! :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    30s do it better
    BUT 40s do it BEST!
  • foxchick40
    foxchick40 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm not in college, but I'm 24 :) I am trying to loose baby weight! Feel free to add me
  • tino124
    Options
    Go for it. Spring break is 30 days away so this is focus time for me
  • ourglasswalls
    ourglasswalls Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    24 year old here :) Nothing like seeing people posting their exercise to get me motivated to get off my butt.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    24 year old grad student! I sent you a friend request.

I lost weight and got fit about 1.5 years ago, but in the past few months my weight has been slowly creeping upwards again. Being a student makes it difficult to constantly stay healthy and make healthier choices. My goal this time is to take it off (again) and KEEP it off!

Anyone else with similar goals, feel free to add me :)
  • thatsillyshana
    Options
    i'm 22 and going for my Masters. :D lets be friends!
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Already graduated college, been there done that and I know what its like :) I log in every day and try to be as supportive as I can and I expect the same from my pals. If you plan on being someone like that, feel free to add me :) Send me a message with your goals, and I will be happy to help support you to get there!
  • scalenzani
    Options
    O I would love a mfp buddy! Feel free to add me as well my dear :-D
  • n1babyfoxtrot
    Options
    howdy!

im a 23 year old college graduate from new jersey. since ive graduated in may ive been trying to be healthier and keep up a more active lifestyle. seems like we are in the same boat; i weighed in this morning (my first day) on MFP at 148 lbs. I would really like to get back down to 130 - 135, since thats what i weighed in high school. of course with summer looming, the idea of a great beach bod is also whats keeping me going.

i've been eating well but really happy i found this app. i think having to "see" what im eating and how im exercising is going to help me. i would love to be friends so we could do this together!

add me and hope to talk to you soon!
  • jess0105
    jess0105 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and a uni student from the UK! Feel free to add :) x
  • butreally12
    butreally12 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and just graduated college! A few summers ago, I went from about 160 pounds to 120 pounds. WIth the stress of college and finding a job, I went back up to 150 pounds. I'm currently at 141, and I'd LOVE to get down to at least 130.

I'd love to be friends! :)
  • janaegriffin87
    janaegriffin87 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    25 getting my Masters Certificate at the University of Baltimore! I have a boyfriend too so I understand that part, and I have definitely picked up bad habits that I need rescuing from. Let's encourage each other!
  • autumnsnow786
    autumnsnow786 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in my 20's well and I'm pretty active on mfp.
  • 0verdandi0
    Options
    hey im 23 and graduated last year.
    understand about the bf thing im the same ;) but i love him so its fine haha
    i joined mfp weighing 175lbs, lost 7lbs since january. feel free to follow me if you like, be nice to get to know someone on here. Im on everyday