Friggin Cravings...

Options
2»

Replies

• kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Rigth now I'm craving the Lindor Milk chocolates on the desk behind me at work right now :huh: :sad:
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    PIZZAAAAAAAAAA...:love: Yes, I would like to have pizza right now. Just one big, ooey gooey slice, with extra mushroom and green pepper. No meat. THAT, is what I'm craving for tonight as I lie here and type at almost midnight.. Whew...I have to sleep...and hopefully dream of pizza. LOL nighty night all...

Oh yea & what she said! all the bloody time!!!
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I miss eating poptarts. I used to toast two frosted strawberry poptarts and make ice cream sandwiches out of them. Friggin highly caloric deliciousness. And all my typical Puerto Rican foods that I'm around on a daily basis yet have to eat in very limited amounts. :sad:

"A comer pasteles, a comer lechon, arroz con gandules..." I totally understand and will have this song in my head for I don't know how long... (For non Hispanics, Sorry, but it is a very popular song that names Puertorrican dishes and a party full of food and rum)

Lol ahh the memories of that song

Damn you all. Now I want some arroz con pollo
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and fries.
  • EmmaJean7
    EmmaJean7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Beer :) I used to have one every night with hubby but not anymore -_-
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Dang delicious smelling cupcake sitting on counter directly behind Me :(
  • wickedwendy6
    wickedwendy6 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Just chocolate....always. Old Jamaica to be precise, but it's ok because I allow myself a little of this craving EVERY night. Just 2 or maybe 4 pieces depending on my calorie intake for the day. :happy:
  • Tambra2
    Tambra2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Little mini powdered doughnuts..so i had some today...
  • Princess4Run
    Princess4Run Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Salt and vinegar potato chips. Not regular, artificially flavored, but the real kettle cooked ones with sea salt. Oh my, if they were in my house right now the whole bag would be gone...
  • darkangeljanie
    Options
    Anything chocolate wise lol