SASKATCHEWAN SHOUT OUT!!!

Options
Hey everyone! Im looking for a support/friend network in saskatchewan.
I have been living in my current town (Nokomis) for a year and have met the man of my dreams so im sticking around, I dont really know many other people than his group of friends, Hoping i can use this as an avenue to network with some really awesome motivated people in sask.

Replies

• KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    haha, how funny! My hometown is Nokomis. :P Spent the first 18 years of my life there.
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    Okay, not to sound too creepy but I was curious so I looked ya up on Facebook. I know your fiancee!!!!! (his sister and I graduated together) lol How funny. And you're Facebook friends with my brother. :P
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I love MFP. I am on everyday. have lost 19.2 since I joined Jan 6, 2013. I want to lose a total of 90 lbs.
  • trizzell79
    trizzell79 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi! I grew up near a tiny town called Zehner. I've been living in Regina for the past 18 years. :drinker:
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    you can add me I am in ice cold Regina
  • sdleischner
    sdleischner Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    well, thats a little crazy, but somehow it dosnt surprise me! lol everyone seems too be connected some how in this province!
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    well, thats a little crazy, but somehow it dosnt surprise me! lol everyone seems too be connected some how in this province!

You're the only one so far that I've come across that I'm connected to in any way. lol It's pretty funny.
  • Justtusweet
    Justtusweet Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am saskatchewan girl.... first day on here...