Options
    Bump
  • clonesfan2
    clonesfan2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    sounds wonderful
  • susiem33
    Options
    What do you all mean when you say you are are going to bump this? :embarassed: I am new to this....
  • FoodPwnr
    FoodPwnr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • andread67
    andread67 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    sound really good thanks!
  • cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    bump
  • francis904
    francis904 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Yummy!!
  • LisaBoehnke
    LisaBoehnke Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I made these into bar shapes - they turned out to be 87 cals each. I added raw honey and a 1/4 tsp cinnamon and 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips to 4 bananas and the oats. They were delicious!!!
  • MirjaH79
    Options
    What do you all mean when you say you are are going to bump this? :embarassed: I am new to this....

Don't worry! To bump means that this topic will appear again in the recent topics under Recipes. See, as people start or comment on new threads, this one falls behind and possibly goes unnoticed by many. :flowerforyou:
  • MED2012COLORADO
    Options
    Lovin these.........THANKS :happy:
  • SeeStephRunBlog
    Options
    LOVE THESE!!! I just made some in bar form with chia seeds and dried cranberry LOVE THEM!! http://www.seestephrun.com/2013/02/21/whats-inside-banana-oat-chia-bars/
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    So I just made these... Heaven! I love how sweet they are without being too heavy. Loved them.
  • mari_gymnast
    Options
    40-30 calories each
  • jazzcat55
    jazzcat55 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I wonder if these would work with the old-fashioned (not quick or instant) oats. They sound yummy!
    I made them with old fashioned rolled oats, and I managed to make them turn out fine. I did notice thought at when I mixed the banana and oats together, the oats didn't absorb much of the banana, so I heated it in the microwave (at a 1/3 power. Not hot enough to cook anything, just enough to make it toasty warm) and then let it set for about 15 minutes. The oats a sorbet more moisture, and the cookies turned out great!

That's a great idea! I am going to try that next time. I just made a few this evening. I cut the recipe in half (one banana and 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats), plus added a teaspoon of PB2. We both thought they were a little rubbery, but maybe I baked them too long. I could hardly taste the PB2, so obviously I need to use more. Next time I think I will try a little cinnamon and maybe some Splenda for a bit more sweetness.

It's fun to experiment with stuff like this!
  • Kattarra
    Kattarra Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • Patsy19541948
    Patsy19541948 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, I'm going to try this!!!
  • barefootmawmaw03
    Options
    Sounds good,got to try them. How many calories are for each cookie?