I can't sleep! What are you doing?

Options
I'm wide awake and can't sleep. What are you up to right now? I'm bored. :smile:

Replies

• aiziks251
    Options
    Replying to random posts on MFP. Also trying not to study/work/everything else I SHOULD be doing right now!
  • robertcook34
    Options
    Me too - restless night and spending too much time online
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Trying to count sheep but they wont jump over the fence.
  • onlythetancan
    Options
    it's 6:30pm in Melbourne, I'm about to go to my weekly pole exercise class :)
  • tobejune
    tobejune Posts: 177
    Options
    trying to ignore my insane cats running all the hell over the house. it's 1:30 am... go to sleep cats!!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Awake here too. My child was sick today so I didn't go into work. When my hubby got home I went into to do a "few" things and pick up work for tomorrow in case she was sick again. 7 hours later I am finally getting home and I'm WIRED!

It's 2:28 AM where I'm at.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Replying to random posts on MFP. Also trying not to study/work/everything else I SHOULD be doing right now!

Lmao. Stop procrastinating. Oh wait, nevermind...I'm bored and want entertainment. Procrastinate away lol
  • Raw_Bean
    Options
    trying to ignore my insane cats running all the hell over the house. it's 1:30 am... go to sleep cats!!

I have a cat too! He slept all day and now he's running around like a lunatic!
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Mine either ugh.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options

I foster and bottle feed baby kittens for a rescue! It's not kitten season though. No kittens for me right now lol.
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I got up early, then had to take a nap which put my workout late then so about 8pm I finally got it completed and now I'm all energized. I can't workout after 4pm lol

Oh and getting sleep?? I think I spent too many nights working 3rd shift
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Me too - restless night and spending too much time online

No such thing as being online too much tonight. Stay with the Dark Side! Lol.
  • jhavila
    Options
    I'm wide awake and can't sleep. What are you up to right now? I'm bored. :smile:

Replying to your post. :wink:
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Working....
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    2:35am in NJ and i'm working.. blah
  • hadlam83
    hadlam83 Posts: 140
    Options
    Watching Modern Family - considering going to bed
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options

Replying to your post. :wink:
    I like that answer! Keep doing that. Lmao
  • Raw_Bean
    Options

I foster and bottle feed baby kittens for a rescue! It's not kitten season though. No kittens for me right now lol.

My goodness!! Brave soul. You must have constant bite marks on your toes! Once in a while my 1.5 yr old cat will STILL bite toes in our sleep. Argh! The first few nights we had him we had to sleep with our doors closed and listen to him whine because he wanted in.
    I don't think I'd ever get a kitten again.
  • karinapeterson
    karinapeterson Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Mine either ugh.

hehe imagining all these sheep hitting the fence and wandering half dazed :p
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options

My goodness!! Brave soul. You must have constant bite marks on your toes! Once in a while my 1.5 yr old cat will STILL bite toes in our sleep. Argh! The first few nights we had him we had to sleep with our doors closed and listen to him whine because he wanted in.
    I don't think I'd ever get a kitten again.

Lol!!! When they turn 8 weeks old, they go back to the rescue to be adopted out :) I specialize in birth to 5 weeks old. They're not very wild lol.