Daily Exercise - I'M GONNA DO IT!

Options
I've decided that I WILL exercise EVERY DAY this week, in one form or another!! I'm not demanding a killer workout, but some EXTRA form of exercise, other than my 20min walk in the mornings from Union Station to my office. I tend to exercise a couple times a week but just have no motivation some days, so you guys gotta keep me in line! So far, I did JM 30 Day Shred Sunday and Tuesday. On Monday....well, let's just say that my boyfriend helped me exercise.... :devil:

Anyone else want to keep each other accountable?!? LET'S DO THIS!!! :drinker:

Replies

• calicowgirl0582
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I have a terrible time motivating myself to exercise. It's really hard!
  • pepino
    pepino Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yay! execise keeping the body tight like a tiger. I'm sure your boyfriend wont mind you looking sexier. dont over work your body though, I was too stupid and felt a pain in my back and felt i could man-up for 2 more miles of running. next day could not walk, my back is killing me and its been 2 weeks since i ran. You can do it just dont over due it.
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm not worried about overdoing it. I did that once freshman year, gave myself shinsplints, and now I tend to have the opposite problem! :laugh:
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    I am also that person. As much as I love food, I'd almost rather starve than exercise sometimes. Like right now, I have been unemployed for almost 2 months due to relocating to CO (I know where Union Station is Pixie!) and how many times do you think I have exercised? Um, 4 maybe? That's pitiful! I should have lost 20 lbs by now! But no, I sit here rather than going downstairs to do Biggest Loser on the Wii. That Bob Harper is a mean S.O.B. I'd hate to have Jillian! LOL!
  • PixieGoddess
    Options
    OH, I have Jillian's 30 Day Shred DVD!! Sometimes she's mean, but mostly she's encouraging, I guess b/c she wants you to buy more of her DVDs!! :happy:
  • PixieGoddess
    Options
    I Shredded it up as soon as I got home! I feel great!! :D
  • PixieGoddess
    Options
    Did the 30 Day Shred again last night, and plan to do it again when I get home today, but tomorrow I'm going hiking!! :happy: