My tiny NSV to others but HUGE to me <3

Options
2»

Replies

• MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! It took me forever (read 3 year) to get back into single digit pants, then gained 30 lbs :grumble: Now I am almost back to my high school weight!! It's the little NSVs that keep me going! Keep up the great work :)
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, Congrats!! I had the same trouble at the beginning of my journey... I felt like the scale just wasn't moving fast enough. But I just kept on going and 14 lbs later and a few pants sizes smaller I am loving it! You just have to keep it up no matter what and I am sure you will accomplish your goals! There is actually a really good thread that I just commented on yesterday or the day before that has tons of pictures of that "pooch" you discuss and people who have lost it. You should find it, it is sooo encouraging to see mom's just like us who HAVE done it :) Feel free to add me if you leave me a message with your goals. I am very supportive and expect the same from my pals. Good luck to you!!
  • amyshield
    amyshield Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I had my last kid 9 years ago and I'm still trying to fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans!!!

My youngest just turned 18 and I'm nowhere near my pre-pregnancy size :ohwell:
  • jsbieniek
    jsbieniek Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats - that is not a tiny NSV at all...especially to anyone who has had a baby! I had a C/S 15 years ago. Lost all of the weight and then some afterwards (even the pooch). Then bad habits got me back to where I am today! Keep up the good work!
  • XoCountryGirl
    XoCountryGirl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    THANKS FOR THE LOVE :heart: :blushing: :heart: :love:
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Ummmm......fitting into PRE-PREGGO JEANS is a HUUUUGE NSV!! Way to go! :bigsmile:
  • gshields89
    gshields89 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    No succuse is tiny or small. It takes a lot of work to lose an itch or two. Congrats, and remember this feeling for days when it is a bit tougher to help you through.

Scott

Wonderfully worded Scott
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    That is amazing Mama!! Congrats! That really is an amazing feeling isn't it? :happy: So happy for you and keep up the good work!! :drinker:
  • jaden0119
    jaden0119 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thats a milestone worth being proud of !! I need to do the same except mine are 2yrs and 10yrs yikes! : )
  • XoCountryGirl
    XoCountryGirl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Aw! thanks everyone! if i knew how to comment on each one of your comments I would lol. To all the mommas out there we can do this! i sitll have about 15 lbs to my prepreggo weight, we can do this. To all others thanks for the comments and beautiful words! Im happy to see everyone really understands how much this means to me :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!