Goga machine

Options
2»

Replies

• thejackfact
    thejackfact Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are obviously wanting to do something and that's why you are here. I applaud you for taking on the challenge as my daughter and I have a large goal as well.

There is a ton of great information on here and it does work. I say use your new machine to supplement other exercise as well and use the food and exercise log religiously and you WILL achieve your goal!

Don't let the comments dampen your resolve!!!!!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Umm... Wow....
  • usmcmom1970
    usmcmom1970 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have poor circulation in my legs. I have used the machine on recommendation of a friend. I have to say that since I went to that GOGA studio for a week trial my legs have not hurt like it did before. I have a prescription from the doctor for a cream to put on it when they start hurting. I didn't have to use it once between the machine and then they had the Infrared sauna (which my dermatologist has me do, for 30 min twice a week) and I haven't had to use the cream once. I haven't been back since my free week but I thought I would see if I could see a difference. I also do other exercises but that machine would really up the circulation in your legs for sure. I still do weights and cardio at my work's gym. If anything it's like a massage and I felt good after using it.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite sure what it is but I really do want one. Need one of those guys pouring cocktails too. Proper form and such.

2350187555_5e367c1c90_o.jpg
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Omg haha i just googled it, lol ...hope that works out for you..

i googled it too, and it appears to be a vibration machine that boasts "the 10 minute no work workout". :ohwell:
    hahah u really don't wanna know what I thought lol xx
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    That machine WILL work... if you lift it up and put it down and lift it up again and put it down again (and repeat).
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I would like to sit down on it and think about it for a while :wink:
  • BridgeKiki
    Options
    I think bought a great machine. My sister has one and she is losing a lot of weight with it. Remember where it all started - when astronauts went up in space, Russia sent this machine up with them and they came back fit. Does it work --- is sure does.
    Thanks for your comments.