ladies...when tom says he's coming over..

Options
2»

Replies

• MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I just wanted everything all the time, as if I were a food maniac... I got it when I wasn't even past due on my shot too which probably is what made it worse, all those hormones mixing together to form one giant hunger.

Best thing to do is to keep away from what you crave so you don't end up over indulging :)
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Who's tom?

Tom = Time Of the Month :)
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Who's tom?

Hellooooo...time of month...your period. That time when most females want to eat endlessly.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    When i started my weightloss journey, i drastically decreased all fried foods (chicken fingers etc)...Now I am at the point that the more deep fried it seems, the more the food turns my stomach...UNTIL TOM shows up! Then all i want is Chicken fingers!! :grumble:
  • aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    TOM will be visiting me soon...I cannot stop eating!! I CAN'T STOP. I want everything. But, trying to make healthy choices rather than fatty snacks...so for my lunch break I will be going to Target and getting some Nature Valley bars. Not that they are THE best choice...but it's better than a KitKat bar or Doritos, right?? Hate it.

get the protein bars... i love the peanut butter dark chocolate ones. the extra protein helps with wanting to eat everything in sight too

Mmmmm. The peanut butter and dark chocolate does sound DELICIOUSSSS.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Pasta and brownie sundaes. Oh Lord, lots of both.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Pasta and brownie sundaes. Oh Lord, lots of both.

Brownie sundaes that keep you moving in the right direction:

Banana cream (in the winter, I just slice a banana)
    Fiber one brownie
    Tablespoon sliced raw almonds

I also,use spaghetti squash, but I understand that isn't for everyone
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I never have this...maybe you are pregnant.
  • Xelace
    Xelace Posts: 18
    Options
    Sorry, ladies, but anything simple I can eat lying down.
    I don't really crave food at that time, so anything that doesn't take long to prepare/make. I only have horrible back and stomach pains for 1-3 days where I lie down most of the day and drink hot beverages like coffee or tea, usually 2x my normal intake. Seems to soothe my pain.

However, TOM makes it easy for me to trick my partner into getting me a small chocolate bar if I feel like it.