Progress so Far, 5'5, 37 Lbs down

Options

Replies

• jenniferdlake
    Options
    Wow, you look great! I am the same height but started heavier. This gives me so much inspiration. Thank you for posting!
  • baudergirl81
    Options
    Great Job! I remember when I use to weigh 145lbs. That was my perfect weight for me at 5' 7" tall. Now, 35 years and 150 lbs later, I wish that I had been like you and got back down after each baby. Keep up the good work. You look fantastic! I started my healthy eating and life changes about five weeks ago. So far, I've lost about 18 lbs and have a long way to go. My goal is 175 lbs . Pray for me to reach my goal, as I pray your continued success!
  • Jennadawinna
    Jennadawinna Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words.

More info: I stayed around 185 for over a year. I was exercising, trying all sorts of diets, etc. but couldn't get over the hump. I've just recently gone from 185 to 164 in about 2 months time. I did it with diet alone, but I'm planning to start working out again soon. I count calories ( around 1400) and focus on a lot of fruits, vegis, and low calorie filling food like oatmeal, eggs, beans, lean turkey and chicken. All my snacks are mostly fruit, vegis, or low fat yogurt. I try to include fruits and vegis with every meal. Fruit in cereal, chopped vegis in eggs, etc. I do have 1 cheat meal once a week though but I don't go overboard.
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!
  • LouLou1355
    Options
    You look great!! I'm also 5'5 with SW: 195 CW: 179 GW: 160

Your story is very inspirational. Thank you are taking the time to share and posting pictures! I wish you the best in your journey. You are doing a great job!
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    you look AWESOME!!! way to go!
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, one healthy hot-looking mom!
  • trishmce
    Options
    You look great Good Job!
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You look fabulous!!!
  • larmonkm
    larmonkm Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! great job!
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look great
    I love that dress on the last picture.. You look amazing in it
  • gshields89
    gshields89 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You go girl, you look fantastic. Thank you for sharing, its nice to get some motivation.
  • chacara22
    Options
    You look great!
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look great awesome job!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on the payoff for all your hard work so far! :drinker:
  • JessWolf1002
    JessWolf1002 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You are one hot mama!!!!
  • Nola4
    Nola4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You Look Great!!! I started at 196 and hope to get in the 160's! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • jessicalongwe
    jessicalongwe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Great job!! :) You can be my new inspiration! I am 5'3 with 40lbs yet to go!
  • shan056
    Options
    You look phenomenal! Keep up the awesome work.! You look so much happier now. Thank you for the motivation :)
  • agentprentiss
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! I didn't realize how much of a difference 30 pounds lost could make!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!