Guess the Weight

My boyfriend just started MFP today. He's 6'2" and eats 3,000 calories a day. He's always over in his fat and carbs and definitely eating over the limit....BUT guess how much he weighs

Replies

• And this is my way of introducing him lol if anyone was wondering xD
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member

Nope D:
  • dfonte
    dfonte Posts: 263 Member
  • a10derlady
    a10derlady Posts: 9 Member
  • Lower xD
  • fishinfoo
    fishinfoo Posts: 13 Member
    Young people...pffftt....burn calories way too quick
  • Young people...pffftt....burn calories way too quick

LOL you're telling me xD I'm only 19, but feel old next to him xD
  • cbteegardin
    cbteegardin Posts: 42 Member
    I will guess 155

I am 6'2" and I used to pound down in excess of 3000-3500 kcal/day. I could maintain my weight of 195# with exercise (was a big gym rat in my younger days) and I always swore I would never go over 200#, but guess what? Time has a way of providing accountability. Age slowed things down and exercise became an afterthought. He might be at an okay weight now, but it will eventually catch up to him a lot sooner than he thinks. But if he is so young, he doesn't have to worry so much just yet
  • You didn't say anything about if he is active or not. I will guess at 200 lps.

I am 6'2" and I used to pound down in excess of 3000-3500 kcal/day. I could maintain my weight of 195# with exercise (was a big gym rat in my younger days) and I always swore I would never go over 200#, but guess what? Time has a way of providing accountability. Age slowed things down and exercise became an afterthought. He might be at an okay weight now, but it will eventually catch up to him a lot sooner than he thinks.

No exercise xD That's what I've told him, but he hates veggies and fruits (but I guess I can't force him to eat well lol)