Any Other Guys?

Options
Hello everyone,

I am really liking the program so far and I have already slimmed to pounds but I would like two know if there are a few other guys here. So far, I've only seen two in the whole site. I just want to make sure that the tips and guidelines here work for males as well.

Replies

• irishscootz
    Options
    They really do work, but they key is just doing it. Once you make it a daily routine, you will notice the changes.
  • brian1383
    brian1383 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    We're here and the advice seen here is prettty solid. Occasionally there is a piece of bad advice, but it is pretty easy to spot. Anything that looks too easy ...is.

So far, I'm only down 8 lbs, but the idea that I can "eat back" exercise calories is a good "crutch." If I get hungry, I know what I need to do first, to get some extra calories in.
  • sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Anouther guy here! Like Irish said... "Just doing it" Feel free to add... need more guy friends to lol!
  • bebepos
    bebepos Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your responses. I think I'm in the right place.
  • 32thirtytwo
    Options
    ***puts his hand up*** I probably wouldn't have made it as far as I have without keeping track of what I'm eating everyday. I'm all about easy, and this site is it. I started at the first of the year and I'm down almost 20.
  • Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    We're here!
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Of course there are more guys on here, to test the theory put up a pic of a young attractive nearly naked female as your profile pic and then go post in the forum that you are new and looking for friends...you will have 100 friend requests before the day is over.
  • irishscootz
    Options
    Of course there are more guys on here, to test the theory put up a pic of a young attractive nearly naked female as your profile pic and then go post in the forum that you are new and looking for friends...you will have 100 friend requests before the day is over.

Genius!
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Works great
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    There are men here on MFP even if you don't see a lot of them on the boards.
  • guyknight1963
    Options
    The guys are out here-we are just quiet about it.
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    ♂ Twig and giggle berries (√ )
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    It's a super secret society of males on here.

Seriously just takes making this part of your routine. I've read and made use of a lot of good advice on here.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options

Why oh why didn't I think of that! Brilliant!
  • sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options

lol, to funny
  • jwilson80121
    jwilson80121 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    There's a bunch of us here! just gotta look around. Feel free to add
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Tons of wood around these forests, so to say.
  • makieo
    makieo Posts: 16
    Options
    O Yea, Us guys are here. Congrats on deciding to change your life. Depending on your goals this can be a very useful tool to reach them. I am not trying to loss weight currently but am training for a Warrior Dash this year. So my goal may differ from others but none the less this website has help keep track of my progress.
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options

^ This.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    holy crap buddy, there are more guys here then gals.