The little things that suck about being single...

Options

Replies

• lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Snugglef@ck:

a transition from napping/cuddling to sensual foreplay.
    follwed by passionate, rough sex .... aka , I really want to hold
    you and be close but lets go to pound town on the f@ck truck ..

Yea thats what I miss

damn you .... now I need a cold shower!

Yup . Story of my life . ugh
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I just miss having an excuse to stay all Saturday/Sunday morning...and making someone else carry the 50lb container of cat litter up the stairs for me.

Cat's. OHHHH now we get it.

Just one, smart *kitten*. I realize that I totally set myself up for that one though.

I wasn't going to mention I have a cat...and I'm single....worst is when I forget bout buying the stupid thing food and have to run to Walgreens at like 9pm at night b/c it won't shut up. So here I am at walgreens, at night, in my pjs, buying cat food....I feel like I have failed at life at that point

You just made me sad because I had to do that the other night.
  • acm2789
    acm2789 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    The one thing I miss is cuddling.
    I love being cuddled up, tight in someones arms, it is a great way to spend an evening.
    It makes even the worst days better.

Other than that, I love being single.

Yup This.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Please... I can pay someone to clean that carburetor.

Its the endless hours of mind blowing sex with someone you really care about, who cares about you.... that's what I hate about being single.....

HAHA, yes this ^^ Well said.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I just miss having an excuse to stay all Saturday/Sunday morning...and making someone else carry the 50lb container of cat litter up the stairs for me.

Cat's. OHHHH now we get it.

Just one, smart *kitten*. I realize that I totally set myself up for that one though.

I wasn't going to mention I have a cat...and I'm single....worst is when I forget bout buying the stupid thing food and have to run to Walgreens at like 9pm at night b/c it won't shut up. So here I am at walgreens, at night, in my pjs, buying cat food....I feel like I have failed at life at that point

LMAO That's awesome :)
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Why limit it to singletons? These things all can also suck about being married, depending on the partner.

I was just telling a friend how I'd planned never to wash my own car or take out the trash once married. A pipe dream's what that was...

Plus side: you never get so dependent on anyone else that you can't clean your own snowblower. Or, you know, "clean your own snowblower".
  • silky_kitten
    silky_kitten Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    "snowblower" is that what the cool kids are calling it now adays? Or did I just go somewhere else entirely? :blushing:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I'm single and it doesn't "suck". I get done what needs to be done and I get it done when it needs to be done. I've been a widow for 11 + years and I'm ready to marry and so is my husband to be! :) You have to be content where you are and be ready for what changes God brings into your life. :)

Oh, and I didn't have to discuss how my children are to behave, dress, or what school to attend. tho' I'd have liked my husband to be to have been there... we get a long fantastically and I think he's wonderful!!!!
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Maybe I just don't know what I'm missing, but the only thing I don't like are the people that seem to think that I want pity because I'm single.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I still get the mind blowing sex (Yes, I am a ho, thanks) but I miss the snuggling you have when you're with someone long term.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    occasionally I miss a relationship but I'm not 16 I don't need a BF just to say I have one...

Besides I want sex I just make some phone calls

I wanna make out/ cuddle phone calls

FWB exsist for a reason also batteries...
  • NicoWoodruff
    NicoWoodruff Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Cuddling and sex I miss although the worst to me is when there's a really big@$$ spider or wasp in the house.. stuff like that.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Nope, can't think of anything.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'm single and it doesn't "suck". I get done what needs to be done and I get it done when it needs to be done. I've been a widow for 11 + years and I'm ready to marry and so is my husband to be! :) You have to be content where you are and be ready for what changes God brings into your life. :)

Oh, and I didn't have to discuss how my children are to behave, dress, or what school to attend. tho' I'd have liked my husband to be to have been there... we get a long fantastically and I think he's wonderful!!!!

I think the whole point is that we're happily single. We just periodically want to use others for their various skills. Then they can GTFO.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

LMAO That's awesome :)

Couple weeks ago this happened actually and what made it worse was the hot night manager...like who would expect that
    And the girl working is one of my clients....didn't realize she worked there
    :embarassed:
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I still get the mind blowing sex (Yes, I am a ho, thanks) but I miss the snuggling you have when you're with someone long term.

Maybe its different for me... but I can get all the freaking sex I want... but it takes a connection for it to be mindblowing.....
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I think the whole point is that we're happily single. We just periodically want to use others for their various skills. Then they can GTFO.

Yes. Such as spider killing (good call), mechanical *kitten*, and grilling... as completely random examples :P
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Maybe its different for me... but I can get all the freaking sex I want... but it takes a connection for it to be mindblowing.....

Then shes doing it wrong
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options

Then shes doing it wrong

I'm a she... that's one of my current candidates....... trying for the position of mindblowing sexual partner.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

Then shes doing it wrong

cuz ur better amirite?