My 6 years Transformation! From Stick 2 Thick ;)

Options
Hi all,

The left pic is me at 24 years old in 2006 weighing barely 54kg vs the right pic taken last year shredded at 66kg. So its taken me 6 long years with consistent training to get to where i am now.

It takes a lot of time, dedication, determination and most importantly the right mindset to make transformation like these happen. I will admit its not easy, it will require you to change your lifestyle from the way you eat, to the way you think and most importantly, invest plenty of time from the kitchen to the gym.

Anyone can achieve the body they want but remember it takes a long time. So if you want that body youv’ve dreamed for, you better get off your *kitten* and start now because it takes years to build it.
154830_258905007576180_131394803_n.jpg

I've commenced my bulk since then and I now weigh 75kg after 12months of bulking. Here is how i look;
535560_266660320133982_51842157_n.jpg

And in 2 weeks im about to commence another shred for a 10week duration....

If you are interested in following me on my journey please visit my facebook page at;
www.facebook.com/Pauloshredded

and add me here on myfitnesspal under username 'paulosportz' or email 'paulosportz@hotmail.com'

If anyone needs any advices in diet and fitness in general please feel free to message me through my page.

Replies

• KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    Options
    This is AWESOME! Great work kiddo!
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic!!!
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    wow! the hard work has definitely paid off, you look great! :bigsmile:
  • Peanutbutterx
    Options
    hey you look great!! stay healthy an God bless
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!! You look GREAT!! Glad you didn't give up cuz it really paid off!
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Oh ****!!!! That's awesome!!! Congrats on building your bod! Hard work and dedication def paid off with that one!
  • paulosportz
    Options
    Thanks peeps.... Although I have as much testosterone as a teenage girl at the moment being 30+yo, im stronger than ever....

I tried to introduce myself in the other section bu the forum is down....

Ever since ive used myfitnesspal to track my macros my results have been faster and more consistent than ever...
    I've basically not skipped a day since ive signed up... :happy: :happy: :happy:
    551444_10152159399445931_1725841595_n.jpg

This app has made dieting soooooooooooooo much easier.... and yes I practice IIFYM.

My diet is 80-90% healthy and the remaining calories are filled with foods of preference all making sure i hit my target macros.
  • BunnyBabyDoll
    Options
    Damn lol. Totally awesome job :D
  • paulosportz
    Options
    Ive never ventured out into the website and always stuck on the phone app.. Looks like there is an awesome supporting community online... Will definitely contribute where i can around here....

:DD
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    You have shown dedication and it shows. Good for you.
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    WoW!!
  • MedinaR66
    Options
    You look wonderful! Great job!
  • sechadyl
    sechadyl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My son would be very interested in doing this also, he looks like your before picture . I'll show him these pictures, that should motivate him more, he recently started lifting weights.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Classic ectomorph body to a great physique. Major props to you, that takes a MASSIVE level of commitment. Don't let anyone ever stop you.
  • fedor99
    Options
    Nice job buddy!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's amazing!
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Wowowowowow! Your legs are so amazing :noway:

One of my good friends had a before body like yours, has been bulking for 2 years and still struggles to gain, takes dedication to the max with your body type, way to go!!:drinker:
  • paulosportz
    Options

One of my good friends had a before body like yours, has been bulking for 2 years and still struggles to gain, takes dedication to the max with your body type, way to go!!:drinker:

Whats his caloric intake? My current bulk i started at 3,000cal per day, then it got to 3,250cal per day and now im at 3,500cal per day... Now thats a lot of food especially when 80-90% of the calories are clean...

As he gains weight his energy demands will be greater so you must increase calories...

There is no such thing as i cant gain weight, you just have to keep eating more till you see the scales go up at a good rate every week or fortnight.

Hope that helps..
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options

Whats his caloric intake? My current bulk i started at 3,000cal per day, then it got to 3,250cal per day and now im at 3,500cal per day... Now thats a lot of food especially when 80-90% of the calories are clean...

As he gains weight his energy demands will be greater so you must increase calories...

There is no such thing as i cant gain weight, you just have to keep eating more till you see the scales go up at a good rate every week or fortnight.

Hope that helps..

I'm not sure, I haven't asked him before. But he's constantly eating, always has wholemeal pasta with him and chicken in tomato sauce. Eats a whole bag of pasta a day and heaaps of chicken breasts, steaks and stuff too. He said he hates eating, also takes those gainer shakes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!