Jillian workouts before/after

Options
So I'm on week two of Jillian ripped in 30 I was wondering if anyone out there has used any Jillian videos and have before and after videos or success stories. Thanks ahead of time.

Replies

• MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Not a success story yet but I've been doing the 30 day shred and I'm already down 4lbs. I know there's a couple success threads specifically for the 30DS.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/253907-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/673349-30-day-shred-result-show-us-your-before-after-pics?hl=ultimate+30+day+shred
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i did 30 ds 3 times and ripped in 30, 3 times but didn't finish the 3rd time. I got the same results each time with the dvd's and i got a bit better result from 30ds then rin30. I didn't lose much as my whole weight loss has been super slow. I lost inches only, no lbs...i actually gained 3-4 lbs doing the dvd and then when i stopped it, it came off... I am doing her 6 week 6 pack dvd right now...
  • Yecats1990
    Yecats1990 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am doing her 30 day shred dvd. Today was my first day and OMG I'm wrecked lol My arms and legs feel heavy and weak and my torso feels like every muscle has been ripped apart. If I make the next 29 days I'll post a before and after! Have to admit I will be mixing mine with walking 4 or 5 times a week 3-12 miles a time. I found walking to do a huge amount of good on it's own. Last December I walked 48 miles over the month and I felt great and my clothes fit again. Unfortunately christmas and New year has taken it's toll hence the dvd for extra weight loss!! :) Good luck with yours, that woman is tough!! x
  • randi5000
    randi5000 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am doing her 30 day shred dvd. Today was my first day and OMG I'm wrecked lol My arms and legs feel heavy and weak and my torso feels like every muscle has been ripped apart. If I make the next 29 days I'll post a before and after! Have to admit I will be mixing mine with walking 4 or 5 times a week 3-12 miles a time. I found walking to do a huge amount of good on it's own. Last December I walked 48 miles over the month and I felt great and my clothes fit again. Unfortunately christmas and New year has taken it's toll hence the dvd for extra weight loss!! :) Good luck with yours, that woman is tough!! x
    [/quote/]

omg I just did my first time too I'm dying!
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I did 30ds 3 times, and ri30 last month. I lost more weight with 30ds (about 10lbs each time) and only one lbs with ripped, but a ton of inches. Take before and after photos, because it can be discouraging...until you compare pictures! I love Jillian Michaels. Good luck.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    I did 30ds 3 times, and ri30 last month. I lost more weight with 30ds (about 10lbs each time) and only one lbs with ripped, but a ton of inches. Take before and after photos, because it can be discouraging...until you compare pictures! I love Jillian Michaels. Good luck.

i second the pics, i wish i took some!
  • MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Oh! I also forgot to mention I have been doing her Yoga Meltdown video, it's awesome! takes a bit of practice if you've never done yoga before ( which I hadn't) but it gets easier.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!