Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weightloss pix..1 month Progress..

I started my weightloss journey 1 month ago..I dont have a scale yet so i dont know how much i lost..but i will know soon..Can u tell a difference??

1monthprogress_zpsb7b74677.jpg

Replies

• dustycaravan
    dustycaravan Posts: 32 Member
    It doesn't show both pics, one gets cut off, maybe try posting them separately :)
  • i resized it now its up..
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Great job! Huge difference :)
  • if you have a tape measure log your measurements. Sometimes more encouraging then a scale anyway.
  • Thanks hun!! I'm trying..I just had a daughter..gotta lose this weight!!
  • kandyice1
    kandyice1 Posts: 48 Member
    Your tummy has definitely went down. Do you have a measuring tape? You can also use that as a good gauge of how you're doing along with how your clothes are fitting.
  • I dont have 1 of them yet either lol i gotta get on the ball
  • bwyne73
    bwyne73 Posts: 5 Member
    Good job, looks like you're doing great.:smile:
  • Thanks Guys!!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Congrats on your baby, you look great...keep it up!
  • mama3times
    mama3times Posts: 7 Member
    Congratulations!How did you loose it?
  • tlesa88
    tlesa88 Posts: 56 Member
    You can definitely tell! you have done great! Keep it up :)
  • Thanks!! I dont know what I lost..but I stopped eating Junk food, I started drinking water instead of other drinks..i started exercising 3-5 times a week (pilates,cardio,zumba) for 30 minutes per workout..no fried foods..mainly grilled/baked chicken and salads..oh and when I want something sweet i get a Kashi Snack..the cookies are so good and healthy..I reduced my calorie intake once i realized how much i was eating by tracking all my food on www.sparkpeople.com its a great site..free trackers and free workouts..
  • 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Great work!!! Good for you :)
  • Thanks!!
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Congratulations on your daughter. Your strengthening and toning shows most definitely. Good for you for changing into a healthy mama.
  • Can totally see a difference. Keep going. Congrats!
  • Thanks Everybody!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!