Newish member, looking for friends, support and inspiration

Options
bombus
bombus Posts: 44 Member
:happy: Hi there, looking for friends to provide mutual support and share ideas/inspiration. Please add me if you'd like. Feel I'm not making any progress and am pretty low today.

Replies

• slcbrus
    slcbrus Posts: 79
    Options
    I have days like that, it's hard! I also feel like I am not progressing fast enough and it bugs me because I am really watching my calories intake, the quality of the food I eat and I do exercise. I guess we have to learn to be patient :ohwell:
    I'll add you to my friends list asap. Keep trying, you'll get there eventually, there is enough proof on this website that it is possible!

1111650.png
  • Plantpot
    Plantpot Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel!! Why is it soooooooooooooo easy to put the weight on, and such HARD WORK to loose it :grumble: :grumble: !! Ha ha!! I have been loosing since November, and its a really slow process, however, the workpants I have on today are nearly falling down when I walk....... such a great feeling :happy: and well worth the effort!!

Keep it up guys. :flowerforyou:

Have added you as a friend..... based on that you are planning to run the London Marathon I am assuming that you are from the UK. There is a UK thread on here not sure how you post a link, but if you look on my profile you will see a link to it. Very helpful and supportive group.

:wink: :wink:
  • melch
    melch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    looking for friends too if I can work it out I will add you to -- keep going it will be worth it in the end its what I have to tell myself everytime I walk down the chocolate aisle whilst shopping :laugh:
  • Jendaya35
    Jendaya35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome!