Options
    Way to go!!!! You look fantastic!
  • Lesintouchables
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Honestly!
  • Geminihuntress
    Geminihuntress Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    YAY DAN!!! WOOOHOOO you look awesome you've made such a transformation! Keep it going!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations on a great payoff to all your hard work! Very happy for you!
  • joann1948
    joann1948 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I am doing the same as you, and have about 35 lbs to goal. I am at a plateau at 97 lbs lost, but I continue to do the same thing, and will defintely make it to my journey.........Congrats.....
  • Dan_0
    Dan_0 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, everyone on here is so nice! Thanks so much for the replies everyone, didnt expect such an overwhelming response. Really, really appreciate it!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    excellent progress bro! You changed your life :)
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration YOU are!! So awesome! So handsome!
  • rlinaresv
    Options
    Awesome dude, really really motivating
  • pinkymac11
    Options
    Fantastic. You give us all hope. Keep us tuned in on your progress. What is your goal weight?
  • J3n78
    J3n78 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats
  • Dan_0
    Options
    Fantastic. You give us all hope. Keep us tuned in on your progress. What is your goal weight?

Thank you! I hope it gives someone the little nudge they need to get started, its so worth it.

I'm not really sure about a goal weight - ill just keep losing until I'm happy with my reflection.
  • TeenTwinkleToes
    TeenTwinkleToes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! I give you props for being able to eat the same foods....I'm trying to cut out on my carbs...but I think I'm doing well. Do you cook your food the same way or spruce them up a little so it's not so simple?? I'm not much of a chicken fan, but every week I try a new recipe about once or twice....hoping to start eating it more.

Great job again and keep it up!
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Congrats!
  • joseejolie
    joseejolie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Your story sounds a lot like mine. Started around 335 and now I'm at 237! Whooohooo
  • 1steam1
    Options
    Wow!
  • ThinWithin7
    ThinWithin7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Way to go dude! You look great.
  • Dan_0
    Options
    Fantastic work! It can be tough to have such a limited diet, but it can be liberating too. No decisions to really make, t just becomes part of the routine

Haha totally agree.

Take the decisions out of it once you find something that works and you cant go wrong ;).
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    WHOHOO!!!! Way to go!
  • bmborger
    Options
    RIght on man! I'm actually trying to lose almost that exact amount of weight myself. You're a huge inspiration, keep up the good work :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!