Back on the saddle...

Options
Hello all!

2 years ago I lost 50lbs, and then gained 10 back (this past summer :( ). I am back in the mindset of getting in shape! My new weightloss goal is 65-75lbs. I'm just looking for some more motivation and encouragement (i'm also new to blogging...as you can probably tell).

I hope to hear from anyone who has the time to help here and there!!
<3

Replies

• rachellefitz
    Options
    I'd be happy to motivate you! Send me a request and we can motivate each other :)
  • Velv3tkisses
    Options
    Thank you! Look for my request!
  • gettingtomygoal83
    gettingtomygoal83 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i will be a support buddy .. need that for myself too i just started my journey 4 days ago :) my goal is 48lbs than another 30lbs .. just taking steps
  • Velv3tkisses
    Options
    That's great, it's the same way that I am looking at it too. Even though I want to lose 65-75lbs, I'm giving myself smaller goals--which makes me feel better when I reach them! :)
  • Starrpower007
    Starrpower007 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, feel free to add me. Look forward to motivating each other. That goes for anyone else who needs a friend out there!
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Welcome back onto the bandwagon! Feel free to add me :)
  • thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    welcome back! Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • ciardasully
    ciardasully Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I think most of us have fallen off the wagon from time to time. I know I fell off HARD. Back to square one but we can do this! Feel free to add me.
  • Velv3tkisses
    Options
    thank you all!
  • Lesintouchables
    Options
    You can do this! Add me if you'd like :)
  • apaddock2
    apaddock2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I have been off and on with MFP but am set to get back in to the swing of things. Any and all encouragement is welcome. I love to encourage, as well. Feel free to add me :-)
  • keltay2012
    Options
    i am so with you i need to kick start myself too i lost last year and gained it again but i am determined to get it off again , good luck to you
  • Velv3tkisses
    Options
    thank you, you too!
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! This is really a great place to get support and motivation for yourself. Feel free to add me and anyone else who needs the support.