Girls..Sexy vs. Cute

Options

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I am naturally both.
    10/10 WB

Good thing you're already in bed with me. I'll kick err'body out and we can get cozy.

Excuse me? :angry:
  • fervc6064
    Options
    Sexy isn't just a look, its also an attitude.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I am naturally both.
    10/10 WB

Good thing you're already in bed with me. I'll kick err'body out and we can get cozy.

I thought of a way we could work this out......:drinker:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I am naturally both.
    10/10 WB

I thought of a way we could work this out......:drinker:

Um... yeah, I'll just be right over here... you are both invited....Um... okay, see you soon.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Im a dude and I want to be effin hot and sexy

not really cute
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I've never been called cute. There was a time in my life that I wanted to be cute, tried like for an hour, and no, it’s not me. I just look plain odd with pastels and flats. Give me dark colors, heels, and I can rock that. I don’t know if it is sexy, but I like to walk into any room and know that people has noticed (not in a slutty kind of way, but in a confident and “elegant” attitude).
  • aarikadanielle
    Options
    Sexiness comes from confidence!!! Once you are confident in yourself, the the cuteness or sexiness you desire will follow. Personally I feel pretty damn sexy after a hard workout, because I am confident and proud of the capability of my body. Plus, women lifting heavy, is sexy. I wouldn't consider a women who is squating 125lbs to just be cute! Just my opinion.
  • flynnegan
    flynnegan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Cute is how i would refer to my 22 month toddler!! Sexy is what i want!!! In fact i want someone to gasp and say "wow you have two kids" id be well happy then hahaha
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Meh, unless we're talking little kitten cute, and not women, then cute is also sexy and visa versa. Put another way, "cute" when applied to an adult woman is a compliment. So is "sexy."
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    I don't make it a "goal" to be either of them. I just am just both naturally. :smile:
  • Br4ndi
    Br4ndi Posts: 177
    Options
    I hear hot more than sexy but I never hear cute
  • Jannalicious
    Jannalicious Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I just want to be healthy and look younger than I am...as long as people say OMG you don't look old enough to be a Grandma..life is good!!
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    "Cute" & "Sexy" can reside within the same person...
  • Sindaelys
    Sindaelys Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of cute. However, it's difficult to be sexy when you're working with kids almost every day of the year. :tongue: I've been told I have a "classic beauty" though, and that cute can be highly desirable, so that's ok, I guess? In the end I suppose I just want to leave as lasting an impression as I can!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be considered sexy.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    im 5 ft almost 11 inches tall and weigh 194 lbs.... there is NOTHING cute bout me!!!!!

Your indignance is cute ;)
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Too tall to be "cute " but I'll take "sexy" any day of the week.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I find it strange to be called cute. Someone called me cute and I wondered what they were smoking.
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    <<<----Wish I was either.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I just want to be healthy and look younger than I am...as long as people say OMG you don't look old enough to be a Grandma..life is good!!

I think I have adressed this with you young lady!