Oxy Elite Pro

Options
Okay, so I'm wondering if anyone has tried this supplement and how it works? If it's safe? etc... I had a friend who took it and had excellent results but I'm still a little unsure about it. Any information will help!! Thanks :D

Replies

• 2JOEZ
    2JOEZ Posts: 9
    Options
    i have personally finished the whole bottle of the old formula of it. the one that contains 1,3 dimethylamylamine. I never got the jittery feelings, crash, nor gotten sick from it. BELIEVE ME when i say it is a strong stimulate fat burner. It just depends how sensitive you are to caffeine. I have heard some of my friends take it and gotten cold sweats from it because they were not stimulate tolerant. The new oxy elite doesn't have the 1,3 dimethylamylamine. So i would say its a bit safer than the previous formula. The ideal way to take it is, take 1 in the morning on a empty stomach, followed by breakfast 30 mins prior to taking it. Do this for about a week, then add a second dosage 6 hours later. I finished all 180 capsules from my bottle and never did 2 caps a day. 1 pill will last you all day ( depending on your tolerance for caffeine of course ) i hope this answers your questions!
  • BunnyBabyDoll
    Options
    Yes, that does help. Thank you. Did you receive good results from it as well? Basically, would you consider it to be worth it? Lol
  • 2JOEZ
    2JOEZ Posts: 9
    Options
    I am not sure about results but, I was on a strict diet at the time. I would say it aided me through out my cardio sessions and gave me energy but I wouldnt give all the credit to oxy elite. If you're very caffeine stimulate, i wouldn't recommend it. But on the other hand I would at the same time if you'e caffeine tolerant.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I've tried it and I didn't like it. I like Lipo-6 hers better.
  • BunnyBabyDoll
    Options
    Lol well, caffeine is definitely my friend. So maybe I'll give it a shot.
  • Soakhi
    Options
    Yeah its the best fat burner pill out there, I used it so many times over the years. go to http://www.oxyelite-pro.com/oxyelite-pro-stack you can even stack it!