New and looking for SUPPORT!

Options
Hey all,
I'm new here and would like some buddies on here for support.. My first goal is to lose 17 pounds and when I hit that I will set another goal. I recently gained 12 pounds in 3 weeks from being ill with my asthma and the doctor putting me on Predisone :( I'm trying really hard to eat well. I'm 32, have a wonderful boyfriend and two happy doggies!!! I am ready shade this weight i recently gained!!!!
Thanks!!!!!

Replies

• Navigator0811
    Options
    Great support on here and feel free to add! Best of luck
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Fee free to add me.
  • HungryKoala
    Options
    You can do it!
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    you can def do it, feel free to add me as well
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options
    Happy to add you! :happy: Keep up with your goals and you WILL see results! I'm on here daily so let me know if you need any support :bigsmile:
  • cocobuny
    cocobuny Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi,, im new too.And trying to get the rest of my baby weight off and be fierce for summer.I just bought my swimsuit i wanna be wearring by the time summer hits.Hope to get some friends on here so we can motivate and encourage each other.Good Luck to everyone..
  • eoakhome
    Options
    Welcome !
    Feel free to add me :) It will help you to keep your goals when you get the support the people here gives you. I keep my food and exercise diary open for my friends just in case someone needs an inspiration.
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    this is the place to be~ best decision I made! Feel free to add
  • babyluu80
    babyluu80 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. The more friends the merrier and more support!
  • berryfineone
    berryfineone Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hello all! Trying the Dukan diet. Hope to lose at least 75 pounds. Looking for support and diet buddy!
  • Carrie_704
    Carrie_704 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too!
  • apaddock2
    apaddock2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I've been on and off MFP for awhile. I know what I am lacking is support from others to help keep me motivated. I am great at motivating and supporting others, as well.I have at least 20 more pounds to lose which always seems to be the hardest. Please feel free to add me and let the pound shedding begin/continue :happy:
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too, I am struggling with losing weight cuz of a medication I had been on too. I was on Gabapentin for electric shock like headaches and gained 45lbs in like 3 months and so now my dr took me off that and put me on Verapamil and its helping wonders and I feel better but am trying to lose weight and get bk down to my normal size or a bit smaller. I definently know it sucks gaining weight on meds you have to take. Feel free to add me I can use extra support always too.
  • redphoenix64
    redphoenix64 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Feel free tio add me. I need support myself and am new on here.
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Good luck and Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • kellybeam
    Options
    Anyone here who hasn't added me yet, feel free to!!! Extra motivation HELPS and we could all benefit from the support, advice and encouragement from others. Good Luck!!! I have lost 52 pounds....but I was down 64 and have slowly crept up due to surgery and medical issues that required a recovery time with minimal to no excercise. Now I am able to get back in to it again and would love any added motivation!!! Let's do this!
  • Scrapbookee
    Scrapbookee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday! Anyone can feel free to add me! All support is good. Good luck!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. I post daily with support and motivation for my Pals. Though I have to remind you the support and motivation is a two way street. You will provide that by logging and making progress and it's more fun with friends. Good luck on your awesome journey.