4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Im a dude and I want to be effin hot and sexy

not really cute

Trav, baby... you are sexy!!!! *licks*
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I find it strange to be called cute. Someone called me cute and I wondered what they were smoking.

*makes mental note; refer to j as "gawd damn smokin' hot"
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I've been told to my face, several times, in real life...that I'm cute...but cute girls are ...boring.:embarassed: :frown:

THIS ^^^ I don't know how I get upgraded to sexy. Suggestions?
    Uh you're both woman! Cute is what some see on the streets but Sexy behind closed doors..

awww thanks! And to think I"ve been walking around with sexy not even knowing it! :flowerforyou:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I so want to be considered sexy. My teenage boys would be appalled by that but I'd give anything to be able to take the hubby's attention from the computer screen.

Someone needs to have a talk with your husband about reality vs virtual. :bigsmile:
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Is this thread what your goal is to be called or prefer to be called?I initially answered that my my goal is neither because I am both naturally. If it's a question of what I enjoy being called, that's easy. I like being called all sorts of names. :wink:
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I've been told to my face, several times, in real life...that I'm cute...but cute girls are ...boring.:embarassed: :frown:

THIS ^^^ I don't know how I get upgraded to sexy. Suggestions?
    Uh you're both woman! Cute is what some see on the streets but Sexy behind closed doors..

awww thanks! And to think I"ve been walking around with sexy not even knowing it! :flowerforyou:
    Doesn't surprise me one bit you are told such. I believe one can have a cute outfit and then also have sexy outfits...whether their personality is such, I'd have to see in person...
  • GoldinaGrace5012
    Options
    I want to be fit. The others will fall in place after that. I will be sexy when I need to be and cute the rest of the time.
    :smooched:
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'd just like to be considered.

w3rd.

I know this is geared towards girls, but I always hear I am "cute" or "funny". NEVER been called sexy. Guess that bothers me at some level. lol.

Hey Sexy Man.... How YOU Doin?? :wink:
  • nerdyglasses15
    nerdyglasses15 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be another teenage striving for sexy, because it honestly just looks like my parents didn't raise me well.
    I'm striving for cute :P
    Or just healthy.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I don't really mind. I've been called both at the same time, doesn't mean I always feel that way :laugh:
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Been told I was "cute" my entire life. Guess I am stuck with it. Sexy would be nice, though. :tongue:
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck in cute-zone (like friend-zone, get it?)

:)
  • holdingon2faith793
    Options
    i dont like being cute. i have been told i was cute my entire life.. i personally would rather be sexy.... :)

Im With you! Im Tired of being cute, for once I would like to be sexy to some one other than my hubby! I want to be super sexy for him!
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I am going for sexy hot.
    Like guys falling up the stairs, stuttering, forgetting to go after they've stopped at at STOP sign LOL
    That is for sure what my goal is!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    <<<The Name speaks for itself.....along with being HOT ...:love::love:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I so want to be considered sexy. My teenage boys would be appalled by that but I'd give anything to be able to take the hubby's attention from the computer screen.

If I was hubby I would sell that damn computer!
  • BrieGoorts
    BrieGoorts Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i dont like being cute. i have been told i was cute my entire life.. i personally would rather be sexy.... :)

I've always been considered cute my whole life too, gotten to the point where I look at myself in the mirror and think "awe I'm cute"

I'd like you to know that to me you aren't cute, your damn freakin sexy!! ;)
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    I've ALWAYS been "cute". The only opinion that matters to me, though, is my BF's, and he bypasses "sexy" and goes straight to "beautiful". :love:
  • witchyme
    witchyme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    been cute too long, i wanna be sexy!