• zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Just be careful running in the hallways

Ha!!! Definitely will.
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    wow you look so different (in a good way : )) great job!!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • zombiemomjo
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! That makes my day!
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!!! You are doing great and you are such a cutie!!! YAY MOM POWER!!!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!

also, I'm now officially making fishnets required cardio wear. HOTNESS!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I think you look AMAZING and should be very proud of yourself! Being a fitter you isn't easy but it's worth it! Keep up the great work!
  • pmastro724
    pmastro724 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You are motivating others too!
  • Fabfree32
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep it up :)
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! And you do not look 40 at all!!!! You still look 20!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jawby
    Jawby Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!!
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Ohmyword you look amazing! WTG!!! You definitely inspired me. I'm a mom of two, over forty, and some days I just feel old and fat I can't lie...but if I could look half as good as you do, I'd be thrilled!!!! I'm gonna keep trying :)!
  • longin2bsexy
    longin2bsexy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing and you are so pretty!!! I love your hair!! (Sorry I have an obsession with people's haircuts..lol) You should be so proud of what you have accomplished. Don't get discouraged, it will come in due time. You have inspired me tremendously!
  • longin2bsexy
    longin2bsexy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! And you do not look 40 at all!!!! You still look 20!! :flowerforyou:

I never would have guessed 30 let alone 40. Incredible!!!!
  • katiefridley
    katiefridley Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger!
  • jonesin_am
    jonesin_am Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look absolutely amazing! Great job and extremely motivational :)
  • zombiemomjo
    Options
    You look so amazing and you are so pretty!!! I love your hair!! (Sorry I have an obsession with people's haircuts..lol) You should be so proud of what you have accomplished. Don't get discouraged, it will come in due time. You have inspired me tremendously!

Thanks! Just when I'm trying to decide whether or not to grow out the 'do, I get positive feedbsck on the current one. :) I needed that validation to keep it on the shorter side. ;) And I hear ya on the obsession. I almost asked a woman at a bar if I could take her pic cuz I liked her bangs.
  • zombiemomjo
    Options
    Ohmyword you look amazing! WTG!!! You definitely inspired me. I'm a mom of two, over forty, and some days I just feel old and fat I can't lie...but if I could look half as good as you do, I'd be thrilled!!!! I'm gonna keep trying :)!

I hear ya! And thanks! I never would have thought that pictures of ME could motivate anyone! But I look at these success stories for that exact same reason! Best of luck! If I can do it, anyone can.
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous Jo! You have accomplished so much, you should be very proud of yourself!
  • zombiemomjo
    Options

Wow, thanks!! :)

Thanks to everyone for saying such kind things. Makes me feel like working out! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!