Who has that "skinny" box of clothes...

Options

Replies

• pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    For many months, I did have a pair of jeans in the drawer that I wanted to fit into. I'm wearing them today. :)
  • mollymae64
    mollymae64 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. Well done you!
  • Ddmck1
    Ddmck1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Box? I have a skinny closet! Seriously I have two small closets in my room and I have filled the other one with the clothes that I can't part with. I refuse to go shopping and tell myself that I have a whole new wardrobe in 1-2 sizes down just waiting for me.
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I did and then they fit! A couple of years ago I had another box of super skinny clothes... I got rid of them thinking that there would never be a day and if there was then I deserved a whole new wardrobe. Well, I am almost there!
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I do! Or did... I shrank out of my skinny box altogether. :tongue:
  • mollymae64
    Options
    [Went shopping today, was in changing room and saw self in mirror. For the 1st time in months I started to like what I saw!]
    That's fantastic. Well done you!
    [/quote]
  • BrenWOW
    Options
    I gave away all my skinny clothes to Goodwill but that's ok, I will buy a new wardrobe when I'm done! :)
  • mollymae64
    Options
    Went shopping today, was in changing room and saw self in mirror. For the 1st time in months I started to like what I saw!

Well done You!
  • emacb123
    emacb123 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I did, but now all of that stuff is hanging in the "too big" closet.:happy:
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Oh I do! I'm getting into those clothes these days and it's made me so happy! Can't wait to shrink out of them as well! :wink:
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I have the 'skinny box' but I haven't dipped into it in over 3 years. :(
  • EmmaJade706
    EmmaJade706 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i still have my skinny box. :ohwell: that day shall come when i will get to open it
  • nbischoff15
    Options
    I had FINALLY decided to give my box of skinny clothes to a women's shelter.... and also went out and bought new jeans that actually fit.....
    then, you guessed it, finally found the right combination of nutrition and exercise... and the weight started coming off.
    Now? I wish I would have kept that skinny box of clothes a little longer! (Although, I do know they went to a good cause).
    And also - the women's shelter is going to soon get a box of my 'bigger' clothes.
    Ugh - nothing like spending money.
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Skinny box in basement. Still loving the feeling of droopy drawers for a while. It helps remind me that I actually have lost weight. When I reach goal (6 more pounds) I'll get into my skinny box.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I had clothes from size 20 to size 12 and now none of them are too small. :smile: It was great to have stuff to try on as I was moving down the scale. Very inspiring!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    My skinnies are now my too big clothes! It's still shocking!!
  • BlackKat75
    BlackKat75 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Nothing beats "shopping in your closet." I've slowly begun to fit back into clothes that I hadn't worn in years. (Still have one pair of pants that is still a smidge too tight...) Funny how I kept all these smaller sizes for years, but I'm now taking all of my bigger clothes out of my closet and to Goodwill. I don't want to slowly drift back up into bigger sizes again!
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I do! Or did... I shrank out of my skinny box altogether. :tongue:

Congrats! I'm almost there. Great work on your accomplishment!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I have 3 pieces that I'm dying to wear again.

2 gorgeous brocade pencil skirts (I think squats may have eliminated the pencil skirt option from my future though)
    Pair of dorky cargo pants that make me feel like Lara Croft
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I used to have a skinny clothes stash but as of last month, I officially donated them all because they were way toooooo big. Happy but sad because I have been having to buy all new clothes, luckily I can smell a good sale.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!