You all are so young!

Options

Replies

• KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm in the mid 30's. My hair is halfway gone from my head, and I can't stay up as late as I want anymore.

Does that make me feel old? Not really. I still do cartwheels, collect toys, play games, watch cartoons, eat my Lucky Charms in the morning (note: get the bagged version from Target - more marshmallows!), and act like a total buffoon when the situation calls for it.

I know some 20-somethings who act like the weight of the world sits on their shoulders. I pull out my old Transformers to play with my little boy when he wants to play with his own Transformers.

Who's feeling old now?
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    In my 30's but people keep freaking out when I tell them that. The perks of weight lifting and oily @ss skin I guess.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    First rule of Mormon creeping: go door to door and talk about Mormon creeping.
    I almost became a Mormon once. Dude with the bible and crisp white shirt was hot.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Dude, you're doing it all wrong! I've got ICE CREAM!!!

ice_cream_truck.jpg
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Dude, you're doing it all wrong! I've got ICE CREAM!!!

ice_cream_truck.jpg

Winner! I like ice cream!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I click a picture, and see 20 year olds.....and I feel like a dirty old man! I wish there were a filter....

I feel your pain, but in my case i feel like a naughty old lady. Damn, I have kids older than most on here. :tongue:

You dont give any pictures to creep!

I didn't realize that. I think you can peek or creep now. :wink:
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    I click a picture, and see 20 year olds.....and I feel like a dirty old man! I wish there were a filter....

And this makes me feel old...I'm in my 30's, too old to make you feel like a dirty old man :(
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    First rule of Mormon creeping: go door to door and talk about Mormon creeping.
    I almost became a Mormon once. Dude with the bible and crisp white shirt was hot.
    :laugh: I almost had this happen to me once as well! It's a trap!
  • ts1717
    ts1717 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

I feel your pain, but in my case i feel like a naughty old lady. Damn, I have kids older than most on here. :tongue:

Bravo!!!
  • ts1717
    Options

And this makes me feel old...I'm in my 30's, too old to make you feel like a dirty old man :(

At 30, im allowed to look! sorry
  • ts1717
    Options
    I'm in my 30's but I still feel like I'm in my 20's :sad:

Id have to see more pictures to assure you are 30
  • Kmanouchehri90
    Kmanouchehri90 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Btw, this 22 year old will help you out.

Click the community tab. Click the find members tab. BAM, you can enter your own search criteria (including age) and weed out us pesky children.

yep..
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Suggestion - stop clicking pictures and start reading profiles. You might find that there are a lot of people out here your age when you are interested in more than a pic LOL
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    In my 30's but people keep freaking out when I tell them that. The perks of weight lifting and oily @ss skin I guess.

I can second the oily skin, I'm in my mid forties and I'm always getting mistaken for younger.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm...20 year olds...

Ahem, WHAT?!? No, no, I wasn't creeping...

Now this isnt creeping...this is admiring! i meant dana

I call it, "Window Shopping".
  • jnichel
    Options
    I am 19 :)

Me too. Times 2. Plus 6.
  • jnichel
    Options

Oh, but you're Canadian. :bigsmile:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

They say certain self perceptions are really self fullfilling prophecies. Creeper! :P
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    First rule of creeping...don't talk about creeping.

W3rd. Same with getting noodz.