Collar Bones and ONEderland!! pantie pics

Options

Replies

• ButterButtLou
    Options
    Impressive. You could ROCK a low backed dress. You are SO pretty and that would be a sexy surprise.
  • lizz_617
    lizz_617 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i used to be be scared to post pics but i've learned that i need to love myself no matter what i look like because if I don't love me now then i won't care enough to improve who i am!! learning that made it a lot easier to do what i needed to do... so ya lol hope that helps
  • grward612
    grward612 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    The changes are huge!!! Congratulations on your loss!!!
  • Jubee31
    Jubee31 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great job!!!
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Great job! There's a big difference in your pics!
  • Shook765
    Shook765 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    WOW You can really see a difference, especially in your back. Good job!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • youlighter
    youlighter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    WOW You can really see a difference, especially in your back. Good job!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:

I was going to say the same thing! Whatever you are doing keep doing it. "A river cuts through rock not because of its power but because of its persistence" ~ unknown Stay persistent my friend!
  • theresao68
    Options
    Good work! Keep it up!! How long did it take you to get to 195?
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    huge difference! amazing!
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • Morgalla
    Morgalla Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference in your back! Very inspiring!
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That looks like you lost more than 35lbs!! You are doing great. Keep it going.
  • asizesix
    asizesix Posts: 134
    Options
    awesome work!! :)
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Oh I remember onderland and finding collarbones. Amazing stuff!
    Great work- keep it up girl :)
  • JSheehy1965
    Options
    well done!! I remember the excitement of seeing my collarbones and not having to do weird contortions just to see 'em! You're doing great!!
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, I can definitely tell the difference especially in your back!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Sending support and flowers. Your looking great. I cant wait too see the next progress report. Brave choice too post those pics in ur panties.
  • ohmgetsfit
    ohmgetsfit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You're doing sooooo well! COngrats! Keep up the awesome work!
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great work! After putting in the work to lose 35 already, the rest shouldn't be too bad! Congrats!
  • lizz_617
    lizz_617 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good work! Keep it up!! How long did it take you to get to 195?

only a few months.... i started in september got to 198 by december 1st so roughly 3 months but the month of december destroyed me i got back up to 210.... started losing again January 17th so now im down to 192... which means ive lost roughly 18lbs in 5 weeks hope that helps
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!