Ladies, what kind of jeans do you wear?

Options
JusticeGirl25
JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
Do you wear leggings, skinny jeans, cropped, capris? What you do wear for jeans? I currently own all sorts of jeans but I do like the knee length capri jeans for the summer time and the skinny jeans during the fall/winter months. And yes, I do own one pair of pajama jeans. Don't wear it when I'm out in public. Just only wear it when I'm lounging around.

Replies

• jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Boot cut, unless, ironically, I am wearing boots. Then I wear skinny jeans so I can tuck them in comfortably. In the summer I wear shorts, but they can't be shorter than mid-thigh, because I feel that as a mother of a little girl it would set a bad example.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I like the lowrise bootcut jeans n in the spring I wear capris. My fav brands are Angels jeans or Seven jeans n in the capris I like Vanilla Star
  • CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Low-rise Levi's!
  • navywendy00
    Options
    I wear sweet and lows bootcut by lucky brand jeans..love them.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    All my jeans and trousers are skinnies.

I also wear short, shorts in summer and as a mother of 3 boys I'm not setting a bad example!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Jeans are low rise, straight leg or boot leg, but I do love capris in softer fabrics!

Are capris coming back this year? They were hard to find last year!
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    skinnys or boot cut... fav brands are Frankie B, Sevens, American Eagle
  • yayasma
    yayasma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans and boot-cut are my favorite. I also wear jeggings from time to time.

For the summer I wear pedal-pushers. I can't pull-off capri's because I'm 5 ft tall and they just look like pants that are flooding.
  • themalloryfaye
    Options
    I love skinny jeans, but i wear alot of boot cut for work. Im kind of obsessed with yoga pants though. And ill wear leggings with a super long hoodie on lazy days. I get all of mine at American Eagle. They tend to last a long time
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    So far all of mine are varying degrees of boot-cut. I wear shorts in the summer, but they're all khakis- I somehow can't bring myself to wear jean shorts.

But GIRL, you need to throw away the pajama jeans, SERIOUSLY. GET RID OF THEM, NOW. Pajama jeans are like step 1 in giving up on life.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and wear more or less all kinds of jeans depending on the outfit. I have to say that my current favourites are slightly distressed boyfriend-cut crops. There should be nothing flattering about them for my frame, but for some reason they look good and they are SO comfy. Such a win. I'll also do skinnies and wide-leg pants. The basic musts for me are:

a) no muffin top,

b) MUST make my bum look great,

c) have to pass the sit-test; and,

d) have to look as good most of the way into the day as they did at the beginning (can't have TOO much stretch).

Despite being affordable and looking good on my frame/fitting me well, Gap and Old Navy jeans unfortunately tend to have too much stretch. They look great in the morning but kind of slouchy/bad by evening. I need to actually remember this next time I go pant shopping . . .

Depending on my weight different brands suit me better. Right now Zara is fitting me best.

When I hit my goal weight I would love to get my hands on some Current/Elliot jeans (drool).
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I pretty much exclusively wear skinny jeans - year round. I have long legs, so they're pretty much ALL ankle skinny jeans, which I don't mind. However, this year might actually be the first summer in over 5 years that I wear shorts... (eek)

And I agree with Bean - ditch the pajama jeans. Just get yourself a pair of yoga pants like any other respectable person. :wink:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Most of mine are skinnies. I do have a couple pair of boot cut. I love leggings and yoga pants (reg, cropped, etc).

I refuse to wear "pajama jeans" or "jeggings". *shudders* Call me a snob, don't care. As Bean said, it's like step 1 to giving up.

ETA: Summer, I don't wear jeans. I wear shorts, skirts, and dresses. I am a California summer girl all the way.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I usually wear boot cut jeans, with a little stretch in them (that actually allows them to retain their shape and not get stretched out). I tend to like the darker blue color. I usually get my jeans from Banana Republic. They are good quality and they sell petite sizes. I do have a pair of light blue skinny jeans to wear with boots and certain tops that go well with them.

In the summer I wear shorts, capris and dresses.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    But GIRL, you need to throw away the pajama jeans, SERIOUSLY. GET RID OF THEM, NOW. Pajama jeans are like step 1 in giving up on life.

Haha that's why I only own one pair of pajama jeans. Only people that would see me wearing them is my dog.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I wear boot cut, mid rise. I like the ones with stretch as long as it's not too much. The other day I bought some Levi Denizens and I love them, I think I'll get them again next time I buy jeans.
  • sallyaj
    sallyaj Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've been wearing low-rise skinny cords all winter. My jeans have seen no action.
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Right now...any kind that fit me :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Skinny, bootcut, capris, colored, and shorts. My current favorites are Sevens or Mossimo.
  • MLibby84
    Options
    I just bought Maurice's im obsessed with that store now( expensive) only shopped once and It will be my once in awhile store :) But I usualy buy my jeans at Walmart( Lei) or Old Navy.. But I dont like skinny jeans and I usually have to buy petite and short. I currently am wearing petite and short(first time in 5 years :) ) and they are boot cut style, ( i do not like heming my jeans) I use to be in a 18-19 but now I am 15-16 :) im soo excited still :) and that was in the matter of 2 weeks :) can't wait to be in a 12.