one month to look better in this dress (pics) motivate me!

Options
2»

Replies

• Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is a great idea. You can do it!
  • Cherylllyn
    Cherylllyn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Just think positive.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    I think that you are already absolutely stunning in that dress! It's a gorgeous color and you look very elegant in it. No advice on toning, but good luck in reaching your goal and I hope you have a fantastic time at the party. :drinker:

this. you're hot x
  • a4phantom
    Options
    You already look pretty good in it to me!
  • whitneyas
    whitneyas Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Love the dress already! We have been doing Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 and I am seeing toning going on that I haven't seen before- maybe give that a try? Either way, you look great1
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Aw thanks guys!! I know that a lot of people on MFP have much bigger weight-related concerns than vanity in a dress so I appreciate all the nice thoughts.

Its that damn little pooch below my belly that just drives me nuts! And, as mentioned, the dreaded BACKFLAB!

And with that, I'm off to do today's 30DS!

Thanks again! Look forward to pics in 29 days!

That damn little pooch is right!!!!! I have the same problem. This I believe goes away more so with diet.Try to stick with the calories you have and not eat all of what you earn by exercising. You'll be awesome looking in 30 days. For the backflab I like the rowing machine, it works your core also.