Ladies, what kind of jeans do you wear?

Options

Replies

• mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Since I found I can fit into them I have to say Skinny Jeans. I have a few pair of low-riders. OH, and a couple pair of bells. Plus three pair of fleece lined jeans for work.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    I have been buying my jeans from the Girls' section lately! LOL!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Bootcut, Talls (6 foot) low rise Seven or Lucky brand with a touch of stretch to keep the shape and comfy.. also self employed so I rock the hell outta every color and style yoga pants on the market
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans and boot-cut are my favorite. I also wear jeggings from time to time.

For the summer I wear pedal-pushers. I can't pull-off capri's because I'm 5 ft tall and they just look like pants that are flooding.

They make capri's for shorties. I have a few pairs that I bought from Rue 21. I'm also 5' tall. (:
  • tarablyawsum
    tarablyawsum Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Boot cut, unless, ironically, I am wearing boots. Then I wear skinny jeans so I can tuck them in comfortably. In the summer I wear shorts, but they can't be shorter than mid-thigh, because I feel that as a mother of a little girl it would set a bad example.

^^^^^ absolutely. i agree about the shorts. well said.
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm currently a bit at a loss about my jeans because I dropped a couple pants sizes from weightloss and don't really want to buy a bunch of new jeans (so expensive!) but I need to because my old pants are literally falling off...

Right now I have 3 pairs of jeans from Gap outlet (yes, the jeans are different from the store to the outlet) - 2 premium skinny that fit pretty well, and 1 pair of curvy straight that fit PERFECTLY. I wish I could wear them every day! I don't need a belt and they are like made for my body...which NEVER happens to me with jeans. Then the only other pair of jeans I have right now that actually fit properly is a pair of Diva skinnies from Old Navy.

I would love to spend more and find the "perfect jean" for my body, but I just can't afford it :(
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Right now...any kind that fit me :sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm with you girl! I think I have 3 pairs that I wear and its not cause I choose that style of jeans its because they fit!
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm currently a bit at a loss about my jeans because I dropped a couple pants sizes from weightloss and don't really want to buy a bunch of new jeans (so expensive!) but I need to because my old pants are literally falling off...

Right now I have 3 pairs of jeans from Gap outlet (yes, the jeans are different from the store to the outlet) - 2 premium skinny that fit pretty well, and 1 pair of curvy straight that fit PERFECTLY. I wish I could wear them every day! I don't need a belt and they are like made for my body...which NEVER happens to me with jeans. Then the only other pair of jeans I have right now that actually fit properly is a pair of Diva skinnies from Old Navy.

I would love to spend more and find the "perfect jean" for my body, but I just can't afford it :(

I went to a goodwill store and bought a pair of jeans for in between sizes for $8. I used to wear long and lean from Gap, until I discover the bootcut curve id from Levis. The best jeans for those with waist size equal to their belly!
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    I like boot cut. My favorites are from Old Navy Sweet Heart style, Gap and Target.
  • thingal12
    thingal12 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    i like my straight cut jeans, ralph lauren.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    bigger ones than i'd like.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    boot cut, mid to low rise, dark wash. No special brand. When I was plus sized I was loyal to Seven7 but I haven't found a brand worthy of my loyalty yet.
  • KristineW78
    KristineW78 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like Calvin Kline and Banana Republic brands
    I like the boot cut or a lil flair
    I love the ones with the ripped edgy look
    I wear the skinny ones only with tunics and boots so that they look more like a tight
  • Sharkington
    Options
    I wear skinny jeans mostly and occasionally boot cut/slightly flared on some occasions.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Denim mostly. Never skinny jeans. Never. :laugh:
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I wear whatever makes my Butt look Good :tongue:
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I've recently discovered curvy-cut jeans, and lemme tell you

Y3E6mlu.gif

THEY ARE A LIFE CHANGER!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :love: :drinker:

But they are bootcut and I only do skinny/straight leg, so I have to crack out the sewing machine.

Levi's and Dish jeans are my preferred brands at the moment.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I wear sweet and lows bootcut by lucky brand jeans..love them.
    Sadly, they have discontinued these :-( I am heartbroken.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been buying skinny jeans in anything but blue denim.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    This is a dumb thread.

You sound denimist :sick: