C25K Apps????

Options
Does anyone know of any good C25K apps that you can get on your smartphone, when I searched for it, like 5 of them came up, anybody use one that they really like.

I don't know if this even exists, but I guess what I'm looking for an app that you can turn on and it tells you to walk and then after 60 seconds then it tells you to run...or whatever each level is for the C25K.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have "C25K Free." It alerts me when it's time to jog, walk, and when I have one minute left. I've only done the first week with it so far.
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Jeff Galloway has an "easy 5k" program. The C25k Free - is good too.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    C25k for pink
  • 23SVM88
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    zombie5k > all others
  • Bob_Sutton
    Bob_Sutton Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the "Zombies, Run! 5K Training." I like that you are working your way through a story as you exercise.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I used Zen Labs C25k; you can try it free for a few weeks to see if it works for you. If you buy part of the profits go to Breast Research.
  • Beckycm1971
    Beckycm1971 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is the one I use too and have had no problems with it, I'm at week 4.
    I have "C25K Free." It alerts me when it's time to jog, walk, and when I have one minute left. I've only done the first week with it so far.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I also used c25kFREE by Zen Labs - worked great for me through the entire program.
  • amata08
    Options
    My favorite is the "Zombies, Run! 5K Training." I like that you are working your way through a story as you exercise.

I've been using the "Zombies, Run!" app for the past week and I absolutely love it! I feel more motivated to go out and exercise because I know that while I'm active I'll be collecting supplies and stuff. So fun!
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I'm using "Run Double" Android app. It came with c25k activated via adding an achievemint.com account. It seems pretty nice.