COLLEGE Weight Loss. 100+ lbs w/ pic.

Options
At the end of my senior year of high school I weighed in at 313. My "excuses" : I played football so I had to be big, I had more muscle than fat, I was in good shape for a big guy. These were the lies I told myself that had let me allow myself to keep eating the foods that I wanted. I was out of control!

Now here comes college. I wasn't playing football, I didn't need to be big, so why was I allowing myself to eat a burger and fries up to 3 times per day? I looked in the mirror at the start of 2011 and had had enough. I beat the freshman +15. In fact, I attained the freshman -25! As the next year came, I had switched my major to Kinesiology. The classes involved caused a "jump start" to my weight loss and things have really been going well. I had maintained my weight in the 215 area for about the last 8 months and just recently I've been working hard to reach my ultimate goal weight.

There have been many trials in this weight loss journey. I have had my cheat days where I eat whatever I want. I have wanted to give up, MANY, many times. However with patience and the will to work hard, I've been able to lose 104 pounds. ONE HUNDRED AND FOUR POUNDS! That's as much as a baby horse! I never thought I would have made it this far.

YOU CAN DO IT TOO! Just stick with it, no matter how long you've been trying and haven't seen results. Calorie counting works, there is no way for it not to (except for special medical conditions). Don't expect to lose it all in a month, it has taken me 3 years to get this far and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Thanks for being here for me MFP, if any of you need a friend feel free to send a request.

Justin

bdc6bb51-c0f8-4a00-baa7-d10f44dd5587_zps62208265.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!