107 lbs down - 342 > 235

Options

Replies

• jrwatson87
    Options
    You sound so chill and nonchalant in your post. Dude, you lost over 100 lbs!!!!!!!!!!! I definitely admire your self-discipline and willpower! Congrats!!
  • ddcms96
    Options
    Great Job and thanks for sharing your story very inspirational!!!!
  • fabfitme4
    fabfitme4 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome. The progress pics are amazing. Much congratulations to you. Thank you for sharing with all of us. Keep going. :smile:
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    You're totally awesome and inspiring. Thank you for posting your pics and sharing your story. You look great.
    I tend to stick to the same meals, too. If I have too many choices I tend to want to go to the corner and suck my thumb. Too much chaos for the old noggin. I gotta make this a easy as possible and for me that means less choices. It kind of keeps me in a comfort zone and it works for me.

I have expanded my horizons, though, and have four breakfast options now. :laugh:
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    you look great! keep up the good work!!!
  • Dan_0
    Dan_0 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You're totally awesome and inspiring. Thank you for posting your pics and sharing your story. You look great.
    I tend to stick to the same meals, too. If I have too many choices I tend to want to go to the corner and suck my thumb. Too much chaos for the old noggin. I gotta make this a easy as possible and for me that means less choices. It kind of keeps me in a comfort zone and it works for me.

I have expanded my horizons, though, and have four breakfast options now. :laugh:

Definitely. Losing weight is hard enough as it is and has so many variables. Streamlining it and making it as simple as possible for yourself makes it much more manageable.
  • mizchubby69
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing, I eat the same foods all the time and have a huge amount of weight to get rid of, it is inspiring to know that it can be done. I find it much easier sticking with the same foods , and now I don't crave anything sweet. I hope you are super proud of yourself .
  • nins11065
    nins11065 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look GREAT and let meknow I can aslo reach my goals! I need to lose 70 punds and although somedays, like yesterday, I feel like I could never get there, I will continue my journey because of your great success, I think I can make it
    Thanks for sharing your story!
    Nins:drinker:
  • Dan_0
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing, I eat the same foods all the time and have a huge amount of weight to get rid of, it is inspiring to know that it can be done. I find it much easier sticking with the same foods , and now I don't crave anything sweet. I hope you are super proud of yourself .

It can definitely be done no matter how much you have to lose.

Early on I had periods of being discouraged, like its tough when you stand on the scale after weeks or months of working hard and still having 100+ pounds to lose. I just started trying to focus on what I'd already achieved rather than what I still had left to lose. Easier said than done but I think weight loss is all about mindset and getting in a bad one can be disaster.
  • kerilynne68
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for inspiring me! I also work out with a friend and I know I wouldn't get there by myself.
  • hunterman95
    hunterman95 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Here's to taking back your life!
  • chelseelynn1970
    Options
    Wow!! What a great job, great Inspiration.
  • andreagreen1974
    andreagreen1974 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!! :)
  • CoachGwenna
    Options
    Wow, that's fantastic! Good for you. If you're looking for motivation you should think about doing a Beachbody program, joining their challenge and posting your results. You can win up to $100,000...

They have other prizes too (copied from the website)

Daily Prizes: $500
    Monthly Prizes: $1,000
    Quarterly Prizes: $5,000 and an expenses-paid trip

If you want to know more about it just message me.
  • CoachGwenna
    Options
    I forgot to mention feel free to add me as a friend, the more the merrier!
  • Dan_0
    Options
    Wow, that's fantastic! Good for you. If you're looking for motivation you should think about doing a Beachbody program, joining their challenge and posting your results. You can win up to $100,000...

They have other prizes too (copied from the website)

Daily Prizes: $500
    Monthly Prizes: $1,000
    Quarterly Prizes: $5,000 and an expenses-paid trip

If you want to know more about it just message me.

I'd never heard of this, thanks for the info. Ill check it out.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Hella Awesome! Your are an amazing example of someone who loves themselves enough to make a change for the better! Thanks for posting your accomplishment!
  • MelanieAtPlay
    MelanieAtPlay Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You look great.
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    wow! that's serious inspiration, great job on taking charge of your health!
  • BzAz1
    BzAz1 Posts: 1
    Options
    As others have said, congrats - amazing job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!