a little victory I think

Options
2»

Replies

• marydivya
    Options
    congrats..Its not little...Its a huge victory...n try 2 maintain this diet habit..u ll lose more..
  • sbussert
    sbussert Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    The path is long for each of us, now matter what the end goal. Each little victory gets a closer, savor them and move to the next. Way to go on starting this journey!
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You're doing great and you should be proud! That's the funny thing about goals, sometimes we don't want to set any, but when we do, we sure are happy when we get there! Keep up the good work, don't let any bumps along the way get you down, stay motivated, and know what you're doing is going to change the rest of your life! Remember this, you are the only person in the world responsible for YOU!
  • honeycat22000
    honeycat22000 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Keep up the terrific work! Before you know it, you will look back and say "it didn't go as slow as I thought." I look at my journey and can't believe it started so long ago. You are well on your way!
  • kwentz1960
    Options
    You go girl! Great start!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!