How much do you earn per hour?

Options

Replies

• kristinlc88
    kristinlc88 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    After the way today is going, I'm going to add to my post yesterday.

Not enough for all the babysitting of my coworkers that I do. I should really be paid extra for the amount of time it takes me to fix all the problems that they make...
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    RN, $80, 000/year in Miami, FL

Interesting. I always wondered what a nurse makes in the USA
  • cwick56
    cwick56 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    it equals to about 2.75 per hour, as I work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 a year
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    LPN, base rate 14.72 an hour :-P. I decided reading this that I need a new line of work!
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Photographer is my work, and what I make a hour is nobodies business!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    This is so depressing. The average job for a person with a bachelor's degree where I live is about 25,000-30K per year. Everyone has two jobs. I don't even do professional work anymore because I make more bartending. I was a marketing director, college instructor, and academic advisor in the past but I have made more money waiting tables or serving beers than I have ever made in a so-called professional job.:noway:

very true here also - I'm actually considering going back to waiting tables full time for this exact reason - I can make more money.
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'll just quit my regular job and become a Gigolo. Wonder what I could get "Per Hour" for all my hard "Work".
  • katies71123
    Options
    More than I should for sitting on MFP and reading the news most of the day.

THIS!!! =)
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    it ranges from $110 per hour to $350 per hour. Im a hired assassin :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

This explains why my business has been running low. You are under cutting me. :bigsmile: wait for the flash
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    My hoes do the earning. One ho...i got about 200k of career earnings out of her and never had to lay a hand on her. Wish they were all like that.

I had no idea you were a gardener.

ok that is the first time I have literally spit out my water laughing :drinker:
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I find it hilarious that so many of you came into a post topic titled "How much do you earn per hour" just to say "it's none of your business" :noway:
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I am a graphic designer, I work for a corporation and also as a contract designer on the side. I make a fairly decent salary at the co. so I can fluctuate my contract rates depending on my client. But I make enough to support my family entirely by myself while my husband is a full time student, and managed to buy a new house this year :happy:
  • Norellaangell
    Norellaangell Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM so I get paid in hugs, kisses, snot, pee, vomit, and poop!:laugh: :laugh:

This made me LOL!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Im a stay at home mom so i get paid in love..lol
  • SquidandWhale
    Options
    I'm a nurse practitioner at a nonprofit; I get paid in beans and medicaid.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    36¢ I work in china...
  • HardRockCamaro
    Options
    I work as an IT Contractor in London, UK working on web servers and databases for mainly the financial services industry. I get paid a daily rate. This means 6 month contracts on a daily rate that either get renewed or I have to try and pickup another conrtact at another company. the last 3 years I've not been between contracts which is great but things are getting very shakey in this world at the moment...

I make just under £60 per hour before taxes.
    That's about 90 US dollars per hour, again before taxes.

With overtime it works out to just over £100,000 or $160,000 per year.

About 25-30% of that goes on taxes depending.
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Options
    Im a tattoo apprentice so pretty much work full time for FREE

have to also spend my evenings doing artwork to sell to pay the bills

fit seeing to kids in there too

hmmmm lol

(this is me is ant one wants to see what i draw etc :) www.facebook.com/artbyangelhenry )
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    As a mom of 4 kids 15-5 years old, I earn $0/hour.

As a ballroom/latin dance instructor, I charge $65/hour for private individual lessons. I rent floor space at an independent studio for $10, so I'm earning $55/hour with no other overhead. I don't advertise; don't even use business cards; just word of mouth. Lessons at a franchise studio like Fred Astaire cost twice as much, but those instructors are earning only about $20/hour bc they are employees of the studio.

It's a good deal all around :)

Before kids and marriage, I was Director of Legal Administration and HR for a huge international company. I made a lot more then, but it sure wasn't as fun.